AN

Before you read this story, make sure you will read this first.

This is a warning.

One, this is not your typical action, fantasy, historical and adventure story.

Ibig sabihin, hindi ito nananatili sa isang lugar. Bawat chapter ng kwentong ito ay maaaring iba-iba ng lugar kaya maaaring maguluhan kayo. I repeat, this is adventure story. Also, this is not your typical princess in fantasy story.

Second, this story contains some Japanese things and words like katana (traditional sword), kimono (traditional dress), hime (princess), and names from Japanese. Kung hindi mo ito gusto, may pagkakataon ka na umalis dito hangga't hindi mo pa nababasa dahil baka hindi mo ito maintindihan.

But I can help you to understand this by reading this story. Don't worry, there's an explanation about japanese words and things.

If you already watched anime/manga/light novel from Japan. Historical, fantasy and action, then you may now proceed to the next part of this.

Third, expect many wrong grammatical errors and typo. I did this story in the middle of the night so yeah, tired. But if you feel bothered, you can check the wrong grammars and the typos in the comment section, I will edit it.

And the picture in the cover, it wasn't mine. I got the picture in the pinterest and it was from this website.

daisymae874.wordpress.com

Just making sure that I did not copyright

Lastly, this story is my second story. So expect that this is not perfect.

That's all. Thank you for reading this!

I hope you will read this and support.

Take care and stay safe!