Chapter Thirteen, Epilogue

It's been a few years since the Lupin-Black family moved to Forks, Washington. Three years in fact and during that time Orion had got a lot better than when he had first arrived, now aged nineteen he's married and bonded to his mate Jasper Whitlock Hale a vampire, and they have twins on the way. Throughout the last three years Jasper still remains the only vampire to be welcomed on the Reservation, it is that reason Jasper had a house built in a beautiful clearing on the Reservation side of treaty line, the stream running about a mile to their right.

Orion stood walking round his babies nursery making he had everything he needed for his twin boys. He couldn't believe just nearly a year ago that he had married his mate. He couldn't remember at what stage that he got comfortable with Jasper to allow more than the occasional hug but he was so glad he did. It just seemed to happen and flow so perfectly that he barely noticed it. When his children were born he knew they would be a born werewolf like him but due to their father's vampire side, they will end up being hybrids which meant they wouldn't be controlled by the moon and would just like their meat on the raw side, once they could eat obviously, and they would also be wizards like him.

"Baby are you alright?" Jasper asked coming up behind Orion wrapping his arms around his waist and pressing a gentle kiss to his neck. Even though Orion had gotten better to how he was when he first arrived he still flinched if someone touched him and he didn't realise which is why jasper announced his presence before touching his husband.
"I'm fine just thinking about us is all. Why?" Orion asked looking up at his rather tall husband, compared to him anyway.
"Because your dad's and I have been calling you for a while." Jasper said concerned.

"Oh. Sorry, I guess I got caught up in my thoughts. I love you Jasper." Orion said turning in his arms pressing a loving kiss to Jasper's lips.
"As long as you're okay that's all that matters." Jasper said kissing Orion lovingly. "I love you too Mr Whitlock Hale." Jasper teased making Orion giggle.

Their wedding had been a quiet affair it had been in a clearing in the woods that Alice and Emily had decorated so beautifully you could barely recognise it. They had even invited his friends from England Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom and Draco Malfoy. Which turned out that Fred was Leah's imprint, Luna was Seth's and Draco was Colin's mate. George was with Angelina and Neville who was with Susan Bones who they had brought to the wedding.