Chapter Seven, Elder Talks

A few days later Remus and Orion were both fully recovered from the effects of the Full Moon and Orion had been told that he was Jasper's submissive mate, like his mother and he could be able to bare children when he was ready to keep in the knowledge that was happening to him. They knew however their son wasn't ready for that and they could tell he didn't know how to deal with it right now as he was nowhere near ready for that sort of contact. "You don't have to do anything your not ready for baby." Remus assured pulling his cub into his arms. "We just wanted to let you know as we don't like keeping anything from you. And your father and I will be discussing with the Elders whether he can see you and whether it'll be somewhere neutral or on Quileutte land as we don't want to cause you pain by keeping you separated from him but we need to make sure you'll be safe."

Orion nodded his head against his mother's chest holding tightly to his mother. He understood where they were coming from but he wasn't sure whether he was comfortable enough to have a Mate right now. But a shock had happened when the pack had come to pick Orion up for school, he initiated contact by giving Seth a hug thanking him quietly for his wolf's name telling him he loved it. The pack, Sirius and Remus all stood stunned that Orion had actually hugged someone other than his parents, after a few second Seth hesitantly wrapped his arms around Orion hugging him back.

They were all extremely happy as they left for school and his parents left for the tribal meeting with the Elders, it was a sign that Orion was slowly healing from his ordeal at Hogwarts and they couldn't be happier. "Is everything alright Sirius, Remus?" Harry asked seeing the large smiles on the two men's faces as they joined him and Sue, Billy, Old Quil and Sam for the Tribal Meeting. "Ori initiated contact with Seth!" Sirius exclaimed happily shocking the Elders and Sam. "He did?" Sue asked shocked. They all knew what had happened to Orion in his short life, every time she thought about it her heart clenched painfully for the sweet boy. "We told him about Jasper and that as he is like me, a submissive, he is able to bare children as we don't like keeping anything from him.

He was understandably frightened so Sirius tried to calm him down by telling him Seth had named his wolf Máni meaning moonlight in Norse. When they arrived to pick him up the first thing Orion did was hug Seth and thank him for naming his wolf." Remus explained. He was so happy to see his son making more and more progress with his recovery and that fact he actually hugged someone other than he and Sirius was a huge step in their opinion. Sue gasped tears filling her eyes as a happy smile spread over her face. She was so proud of Orion and of her son for helping him. She shared a look with her husband seeing the proud look reflected in his eyes. When he got home she would definitely let her son know how proud of him they were. It seemed Seth was the type of friend Orion needed, he was full of energy and such a sweet caring boy much like Orion himself.