"Gosh I forget he's a royal duke now that doesn't matter he's still an amazing guy. You can see he clearly loves you heck everyone can see it Debs. When you come back from your honeymoon we should watch your wedding video together".

"It's a date".

Debbie hugs Emma who leaves then her aunt comes over to her with Victoria and curtsies to her.

"Your Royal Highness congratulations on your wedding, of course when my son marries he will be a royal duke as well".

Debbie smiles at her aunt fully aware the cameras who beamed her wedding and reception live to the public were still there watching them.

"My father is king if he had a son who married he would have received a royal dukedom. Since your son is not my father's direct heir he will not receive a dukedom on his wedding day".

Debbie's aunt was seething but kept a smile on her face aware of people looking at them as they spoke.

"Who cares he's still a prince and when dad dies he gets his Dukedom anyway", says Victoria.

"Your brother is an amazing human being he's extremely passionate about his work. He's a shining example of the work the monarchy do. We all know he cares more about making a difference to the world than a title. The same can be said about Emma I'm really happy they will be ushering in a new area of the monarchy with me".

"What about me?" Ask Victoria.

"I didn't stutter did I", says Debbie as she leaves to find her new husband. 

Debbie's father had told her Anette may bring up titles and to shut her down when she did.  Anette was hoping Debbie wouldn't know the rules on who gets a dukedom and try to manipulate her into doing what she wanted her to do. Debbie knew she was rude to Victoria and went to find her to apologise to her. When she found her she apologises sincerely to her. Victoria seemed shock to get the apology.

"I'm truly sorry you have been doing lots of engagements lately and I was a great A bitch to you, I apologise".

"Thank you the apology it means more to me than you will ever know".

Debbie notices Victoria looks really upset and Debbie swore she saw a ... Debbie looks closely at Victoria face. Her aunt comes over and takes her away.

When the wedding day was over Debbie snuggled up in bed with her new husband. She knew not even her mother sitting on the top table at the reception spoilt her day.  Debbie had barely talked to her mother apart from being polite to her and having that conversation with her on the first day her she arrived.

Debbie didn't feel any sadness knowing she didn't have the relationship with her mother she would like. She wasn't even sad that Irene was leaving the next day.

Debbie and Antonio left for their honeymoon two days after their wedding. They would be spending two weeks at a private island in the Caribbean. Debbie had to see her consultant before she went on honeymoon and a doctor went on holiday with her. As heir to the throne of Denmark she had to be protected and not just with bodyguards.

Two days into their honeymoon Debbie's father calls her. It turns out there was a picture of Victoria taking drugs at her wedding reception in the paper.

"What's the palace doing to contain it?" Debbie ask her father.

"The picture was printed by an American newspaper we have no control over what's printed and said in their newspapers. Victoria will be going to rehab her father is in shock and so am I. Victoria hid her cocaine problem well but with hindsight looking back with how you've said she's behaved at times. It makes sense now about her being on drugs.

Her mother confessed she knew about the drugs but didn't think it was still an issue. I've been having meetings with palace aides. They want to remove her HRH from her".

"Isn't that just going to make drugs more appealing to her daddy?"

"What do you suggest?"

"If Victoria goes to rehab she doesn't go for two or three weeks she goes for six months her mental health needs to be addressed as well. She grew up feeling she wasn't good enough so we need to make sure that when she's free of the drugs. Her opinions about herself changes so she doesn't go back to it.

"You make a good point sweetie six months rehab it is then. See you when you get back".

"Bye daddy".

Debbie puts the phone down and explains the situation to Antonio.

"Let your father deal with the Victoria situation let's try to enjoy our honeymoon. Your mother upset you before our wedding now our honeymoon has your drug addicted cousin causing problems. I don't want you to look back on this time and regret not enjoying yourself. There's nothing you can do from here she's going to rehab".

"You're right it's our honeymoon I should be enjoying myself I'll sent Victoria a text telling her I'm thinking of her".

Debbie sends Victoria a text message telling her she's thinking of her and she hoped rehab helps her kicked her habit.

She received a reply saying thank you.

Their honeymoon Victoria aside was wonderful Antonio and Debbie swam, read and explored the island. Debbie had a really good time and when they returned to Denmark she felt refreshed. She had couple weeks left of her university course to do but she didn't mind she felted energised after her honeymoon.

Debbie's first solo engagement after the wedding was to a flower show. Which she enjoyed very much there were people from all walks of life there. Her engagements now had very diverse people in the crowds compared to four years ago when she first started doing engagements.

Debbie's aunt had request a meeting with her which she granted. Debbie knew that Anette would upset her at their meeting and since she had engagements and university work to do. Debbie ask her aunt to wait until she finished her course to have the meeting.

Antonio's foundation which Debbie was now apart of had been trademarked and he had several charities he wanted to go under the umbrella of it. The first one being the Duke of Odense award, Debbie and Antonio were also now know as the Duke and Duchess of Odense.

Debbie wanted to put the IBD charity she was patron of under the umbrella of their foundation. Which was called The Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Odense. She was having meetings with the head of the charity and her other patronages to make it happen,