Helping Max

-Kenzie-

Waking up with a headache is probably one of the worst ways to wake-up but being woken up by six boys and Dani when you have a headache is probably ten times worse if not more.

"Get up Kenz" Niall squealed.

"Aww Babe, are you ok?" Zayn laughed lightly.

"KENZIE" Louis yelled in my ears.

I shut my eyes tightly hoping for the pain to go away, maybe even them too but I reopened them to find no such luck.

"Aww don't yell at her" josh cuddled me closely.

"Do you need some pain killers or something?" Harry asked.

I just nodded.

Josh hugged me tighter than he had before. Liam managed to shoo all the others out of the room so they would make my head feel any worse.

This is why I hate parties! Sure the loud music is a good idea at first but in the morning it just causes me pain.

"You should probably start getting ready you and Dani are leaving in ten minutes" Harry said leaning on the doorframe with a packet of tablets in his hand and a glass of water in the other.

"Ugh" I groaned.

I wriggled out of Josh's arms and walked over to Harry grabbing a tablet out of the packet and taking the water. I popped the tablet into my mouth before downing the water.

"Thanks" I mumbled to him, giving him a quick hug. I love Harry's hugs.

I walked over to my bag that was sitting at the end of Harry's bed. Wait Harry's bed!

"Haz why was I asleep in your room?" I asked.

"You fell asleep in the car on the way home so I carried you in and put you in my bed because the couch was already taken by Josh, Alex, Matt and James" he smiled.

"Ok, well Thankyou, I guess" I mumbled.

I pulled out my dance gear from my bag and laid it out on my bed. As I went to change my top I realised the two boys were both in my room with their eyes glued on me.

"Ur guys" I giggled, "out" I ordered

"But I like the view" Josh flirted.

"I'm sure you do, out!" I laughed.

"Fine" Harry grumbled with josh following closely behind.

I pulled on my dance gear and quickly put on some light make-up knowing that if it was going to be a tough rehearsal I would just sweat it off.

"Come on Kenzie, lets go!" Dani yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming" I screamed back.

I could hear everyone else downstairs laughing at me. I picked up my overpacked dance bag and rushed down to the front door where Dani stood.

"Bye guys" I yelled.

"See ya" dani called as we exited the house.

------------------------------

"You're dismissed girls. We don't have rehearsals for the next few days because the studio has been booked so I will see you all in about four days. Have a lovely few days off and keep in mind I will pushed you harder when you get back so I suggest a couple of gym sessions." Leili called as we all packed up our dance bags.

Dani and I both picked up our bags and began walking out the door.

"See you later Dani" I giggled happily as I walked over to the bus stop at the front of the studio.