cats

imagine taking Dino to a cat shelter and help him overcome his fear.

"What if they bite me? " You chuckled and kissed his cheek, holding his hand. He looked so scared making creases forming on his forehead.

"They won't, trust me. I'll be there with you."

That alone reassured him as he wraps his arm around your waist. You greeted the woman at the desk and told her about the reservations you made. She kindly leads us to a wide room where all the cats stayed. Some were sleeping, some were, eating, and some were playing around.

You squealed and picked up a grey one, scratching its chin. You turned around to look at Dino who had his back against the closed door, looking so frightened.

"Hey," you whispered, placing the cat down. Dino pouts at you and it made you smile. "It's okay. Come on."

Dino obliges for you. You told him to sit down as you took a bag of treats, pouring some on his hands. You then taught him how to handle a cat and told him to be gentle. You took pictures and videos, sending some to the boys. You were sure that they would love them.

"Here," you handed Dino a brush whilst you held a spare one. "Gently brush it on their fur."

Dino copies your actions and laughs at himself. He had the handle on the tip of his fingers making you snicker. More cats made their way to you and Dino admires you.

"They like you," he says, eyes twinkling. He then suddenly frowns. "I feel jealous."

You chuckled. "Oh, Come here you! "

You reached forward to take a hold of his chin and pecked his lips, causing him to hum. You poked his nose, "you still scared? "

He was too busy brushing two cats with both hands to hear your question.

"Hmm? What? "

"I'll take that as a no."