my i pt. 2

"Five, six, seven, and–! "

Myungho has been pushing you ever since he offered to help you do his part. Although he was strict, there were a few times where you'd catch him smiling at you.

And boy did it make your heart flutter.

Your partner has been dancing with Jun, since Myungho asked if he could help which he gladly said yes. Seventeen was having their break but the China-line just can't seem to stay put.

"Nice! " He claps once you perfectly executed the dance routine, a wide smile on your face. Myungho hands you a face towel, "that was amazing! If the judges didn't give you the winning prize then they must be blind."

You blushed at the complement.

"Thank you for coaching me... you didn't have to! "

"But I insisted," his eyes twinkled. "I know talent when I see it and you're beyond that."

A couple of weeks later and it was competition day. You and your partner were anxious, especially since every Seventeen member came to watch. You peeked your head from backstage and met Myungho's eyes. He sends you a wink.

"Give it up for our next dancing duo... (Y/n) and (y/p/n)! "

The room was erratic as the both of you stood on stage. The music played and with one last eye contact with your mentor, you danced with your whole heart, earning you the first place trophy.

"(Y/n)! " You turned around and wrapped your arms around your mentor, who became your friend in less than a week.

His eyes were glimmering with excitement and happiness. "Congratulations! We should celebrate! "

He took you and your partner out with the other members and introduced you to them one by one, receiving a praise from Hoshi (who is like your idol in dancing) along the way. It was far most the best day of your life.