take turns

imagine taking a stroll around the park with Dino, who was completely oblivious on what you had planned.

You were about to confess your feelings to him and hope that he feels the same. The two of you spent your day outside, with you taking him on dates, at least that's what they are to you, and doing whatever he likes.

The two of you sat down on separate benches, facing each other. You just bought yourselves drinks and have already ate lunch before you came here.

You take a deep, shaky breath. "Uh, Dino? "

"Hmm? " He seemed dazed, gazing at the quiet park. His eyes follow the birds that flew above his head making your heart beat quicker, a smile forming on your lips.

"I like you."

"I like you too."

"No, like... I like like you–"

Dino nods. "That's what I meant."

You sat there confused and surprised. Dino sees your reaction and laughs that beautiful laugh of his. You feel yourself blush, finally letting it seep into your head that he likes you back. Dino sheepishly smiles.

"I just wish that you had let me do all the work."

You roll your eyes at this. "Girls can do it too."

"I know, but it would be a really great feeling to make you smile the way you did for me," that made you grin. You felt him take a seat right next to you, slipping his empty hand in yours. You faced him and realized how close your faces were but neither of you pulled back.

Dino sighs, "god, you're so beautiful," and with that, he closes the gap and kisses you. It didn't take long for you to kiss back.

As you pulled away for air, Dino chuckles at how flustered you are and leaves a peck on your lips.

"Tomorrow, it's my turn," he determinedly says.

You frowned. "What's tomorrow? "

"I'm gonna take you out. Is that alright? "

You smiled and nodded. Dino let's out another laugh and kisses you, pulling you up to your feet to walk around, both of you holding each other's hands.

"Let's take turns though," you say, pouting.

He rolls his eyes, but a smile lingers on his lips.

"Sure, babe."