nugu aegi?

imagine Seventeen teasing their maknae only to receive an unexpected response.

Soonyoung hops over the couch and lands next to Dino, who had an arm around you. He looks at his hyung with so much annoyance in his eyes as Soonyoung pinches his cheeks.

"Aish, hyung! " Dino glares as Soonyoung bolts away.

You giggled and snuggled closer to his chest. "They must love teasing you."

"It gets annoying though."

"It's cute! "

"Dino-yah! "

Dino groans and you laughed, turning around to look at the whole vocal team rushing down the steps. Dino squeezes your arm and kisses your forehead before facing his hyungs. Soonyoung must have told them that you were here. They really made 'teasing Dino' a sport when you're around.

Jeonghan takes the seat next to you and gives you a quick wink before saying:

"Dino–"

"Jeonghan-hyung! " Your boyfriend whines, making you even more curious.

"Just this time."

"That's a lie and I'm kinda... occupied right now..."

"More reason to do it."

Dino groans and hides his face in your neck as you pat his head. The rest of the vocal team encourages him as Jeonghan says, "Dino, nugu aegi? "

Dino sighs and meets your amused eyes before smirking, a mischievous glint in his, an idea forming in his mind.

"(Y/n)'s aegi."

He says, making you blush hard. He takes your jaw and places his lips on yours, earning a disgusted groan from his members. You couldn't pull away and instead pulled his head down even further. You could hear their retreating feet as you pulled away for air.

Dino kisses your cheek. You hummed, "I like the sound of that."

He chuckles. "Of what? "

"Dino, my baby."