where's your brush?

imagine being an artist with Dino as your model. Not only does he have such gorgeous features, but you also wanted an excuse to examine him as long as you want to.

"Are you done yet? " he whines.

"Just a little bit more, " you replied, but in reality, you were finished five minutes ago and was now pretending to brush on your canvas. When you looked back at your model, Dino was nowhere to be seen. You felt someone tap your shoulder and you jumped in surprise, seeing Dino standing there.

He frowns. "where's your brush? " he asks, noticing that you were empty-handed.

"I uh-..." you stuttered, feeling your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Dino laughs and pulls you towards him. He kisses your forehead. "If you wanted to look at me everyday you could have just said so."

"I know, but I was afraid that you'd get creeped out or something," you mumbled, avoiding his gaze.

He hugs you tight. "never, sweetheart." he replies making you smile. You both pulled away as he took your hand in his. He kisses the back of your palm and wore a mischievous smile on his face.

"Let's go somewhere where you can take pictures of me and me of you. That way you can paint whenever I'm out on tour and I won't feel lonely. "