modelling is his nature

imagine being a stylist for Dazed Korea.

One member of a very famous kpop group was going to be your model for the day. It was Seventeen's Jeon Wonwoo.

Other than the familiarity of the group's name, you couldn't help but feel nervous if this was the same Wonwoo you were classmates with in eighth grade. You weren't close, but you would consider him as a friend since he was really a nice, hardworking...handsome...cute...boy...

You shook your head. You shouldn't be thinking about these things with your clients, let alone, a classmate you haven't seen or spoken to for years. You weren't even sure if he remembers you.

skip ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

He enters the room, all gorgeous and manly looking. You watched from afar as he bows and shakes hands with the staff as humble as ever.

"(Y/n)! " The photographer calls you over. You mentally cursed.

At the sound of your name, Wonwoo looks up and his eyes widens when he sees you. (Y/n) (Y/l/n), his classmate from eighth grade. The quiet one who he found cute with a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose. The one who ate a lot, with books around her table and a little smile on her face when she reads something she liked. She was there. And she was holding a pile of clothes.

You sighed and bowed your head as respect. "Hello."

Wonwoo smiles. "Hi."

"This is (Y/n), your stylist for today." Said the photographer. "You have 15 minutes, okay? Then we'll start."

You blushed in embarrassment when your friend walks away, leaving you with him. You eyed Wonwoo nervously and cleared your throat, "this way...please."

Wonwoo chuckles. "It's good to see you again, (Y/n)."

"You remember me? " You asked shocked.

"I do."

"Well, that's...nice." You awkwardly replied, blushing afterwards.

You helped Wonwoo get dressed, blushing once again when he was about to take his shirt off to wear what you gave him. You have never spun around so fast in your life. He laughs in amusement and tells you that he was done.

The whole photoshoot consisted of him asking how you were and you did, too. He would send you smiles when you would meet his gaze, leaving you all weak and smitten. You almost lost it when he wore that sleeveless top and the cropped top.

"If he weren't an idol," your friend Micha whispered to you. "I'd think that modelling is his second nature."

You laughed and grinned at Wonwoo, who actually looked like a pro. To say you were impressed was an understatement.

It was all a quick blur as the photographer calls out the end of the shoot. Everyone claps and you shot a proud look towards Wonwoo and a thumbs up.

You went to fix your things when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Wonwoo stood behind you, wearing his previous clothes and his makeup was already wiped off. You smiled, "you did amazing."

The huge grin that plasters on his face made your knees weak.

"Well, I have an amazing stylist," he flirts making you roll your eyes, pink on your cheeks. "You're going home? "

You weren't sure but it sounded like disappointment in his tone.

You nod. "Yeah. Long day."

"Oh, uh," he scratches the back of his neck. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out and eat...with me, catch up, but it looks like you're tired so..."

You tilt your head. "All right."

"Wait, really? "

You nod. "I'm not that tired at all. And I'm hungry."

He chuckles. "As always." You lightly smacked his shoulder and laughed. Wonwoo helps you carry your luggages filled with clothing and let's his manager take it while he leads you to the car.