ch. 9

After leaving the meeting room Uzari had to stop and snicker to herself, recalling the looks of horror on the faces of the espada and Aizen. It brought enough joy and laughter to her missing heart to almost make up for it.

She chuckled as she continued down the hallway. Smiling to herself, she decided that she would do some exploring and perhaps cause some chaos.

It was easy enough to do, she had been well known for her pranks while alive. She had even taken to carrying her supplies in storage seals that she kept inked on her body.

It would not be a difficult thing to activate the seals again and again access to her inventory.

She decided Aizen was to be the first target. It was easy enough to hide her presence and hunt down his room. after all the pretentious man had basically saturated it in his spiritual pressure, it was almost enough to choke.

She felt no guilt of course, for she was a kitsune, a mischievous fox. She felt he deserved to be taken down a few pegs and she felt honored to be the one to do it. First of all, a simple prank, a paint can balanced just perfectly to fall on the head of whoever opened the door.

And then a series of smoke bombs placed around the room to go off if anyone entered the vicinity of them.

The old colored tablets in the shower was a must, she decided on pink. Perhaps she could try replacing the shampoo and conditioner with hair remover, but she decided to leave that for another time.

Once she had completed it she felt pride in her work as a bringer of chaos.

Next Uzari decided to do the same to Tousen. His room was easy enough to find and to rig up with the same tricks from Aizen's.

She assumed the meeting would end soon and decided to return to her rooms for now.

She was content to revel in the chaos. As she settled herself into a rooms she could not help but smirk as she imagined all the fun she'd have playing with the espada. And she wondered how long it would take Aizen to break.

A/N
I am so sorry I took this long to update I've been having really bad depression and anxiety issues and I was without a phone for a while because I was a dumbass and I broke it so yeah. but I actually had a really good school year I got all B's last semester and I got all B's and 1 C this semester so I'm feeling accomplished and I thought it was about time I did some more of this story I hope you guys enjoy this little filler chapter don't worry we'll get into the action soon.