Chapter 5

"I will join you," Uzari told him, "under one condition."

"Which is?" Aiden asked.

"You never use your zanpakuto's abilities against me. I will know if you do. The second you attempt it, I'll slaughter you." she said simply.

Aiden hesitated, clearly uncertain of having this powerful beast in his army if he could not control her. However he did not have much of a choice.

"Very well, Uzaru. I concede to your condition, you shall hold a rank of power and great honor among my army."

Uzari snorted and rolled her eyes, "I couldn't care less about your rank, I just want to destroy a few certain shinigami."

"Oh, and who would that be." the fox-like shinigami asked.

"Some old friends, oh how I've missed them, I'm sure they'll be surprised to see me....alive" she said, an almost savage from stretching across her mask.

"Very well, let use return to Las Noches so you can truly become one of us." Aiden started directing Uzari towards the fortress that practically shown lice a beacon in the vast empty desert of Hueco Mundo.

"If I must." Uzari seemed uncertain glancing back toward the cave that she had called home for thousands of years.

"Cheer up little fox, I'm sure you'll enjoy this." Gin said his grin growing even larger.

Uzari snarled and swiped at him, which he blocked and flash stepped away from, laughing all the while.

She gritted her teeth and lunged after him with an enraged look on her face, "No one calls me little fox. Get back here you bastard."

As Gin ran from Uzari he knocked into Nnoitorra, who almost immediately face chase.

Somehow Uzari managed to hit Grimmjow with one of her tails and he joined in the chase.

Eventualy things had escalated and all of the espada, bar Starkk and Ulquiorra were running off

Aiden glanced at his two remaining espada before shaking his head, "Somehow I think I'm going to live to regret this."

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while. senior year and then college kind of got in the way, but here's an update, hope you like it, types in my phone so sorry about any mistakes, blame autocorrect.