Chapter 7

An: Hey I am so sorry guys it took me so long to update this college is really killing me this year and it's just been a struggle but I will try to get back to updating this more often thank you so much for sticking in there with me.

"You agreed to join because you said you had someone that had betrayed you, what did you mean by that?" Aizen asked as the espada settled in to their seats.

"While I still lived I was the leader of my Village. Many people had problems with that but they were outnumbered by the people who supported me, or so I thought." Uzari started telling her story settling and more comfortably to her chair.

"What I didn't know, was that one of my very good friends was the leader of the opposition. Sakura Haruno was a team member who I had always admired as a girl. Foolish now that I look back on it." She scoffed hatefully, thinking back to her younger self becoming almost enraged at the stupidity.

"She was driven by her love for the unattainable boy who happened to be my very good friend, almost like a brother. She believed we were growing to close and it jeopardized her chances with him and so she went to an old enemy who we believed to have perished." She could remember the shock she felt when seeing Danzo at her funeral standing beside Hinata and Ino, his gaze lingering on them as a man's often did on beautiful women. Something about it has been different though, the hunger in his gaze or the possessiveness. She had to watch as he retook his mantle as Hokage and kunoichi became little more than possession for their male counterpoints, the utter hatred she felt for the man filling her very soul with deep unending rage, her soul chain dissolving in an instant.

"Danzo had gained the ability to place people into Illusions, to influence their minds, by stealing the eyes of the Uchiha Clan a clan, that specializes in genjutsu illusions. He had orchestrated the slaughtering of that clan for his own game." She continued, remembering Sasuke's pain so intense, it was as if she felt it herself. Sasuke her brother in all but blood had once again falling into grief and hate after her death, driven on by the fact that he had once again lost a sibling.

"Using the trust that our friends had put in her, Sakura got them to lower their guards, allowing Danzo into their minds, he was able to influence them. He turned them against me, their leader and friend. I feel no ill will towards them of course. After the torment we had all been through together to think one of us was capable of betrayal it was impossible."
In that moment Uzari was reminded of why she didn't mind being a hollow, the pain she would have certainly felt if she had a heart was absent. How crippling it would be could only make her imagine how the others felt with their whole hearts.

"I want Sakura dead. I will follow your orders as long as when the time comes, you will not stand I'm my way. I plan on making her suffer and I will take my time enjoying her pain. You will not interfere or I will kill you without hesitation. Understand, Lord Aizen." She asked him looking him dead in the eye.

"I understand, Uzari. I will allow you your revenge. What of your friends, surely they will stand against us. Will you fight against or for them." He asked in return

"I will be the only one fighting them, your warriors would fail the second they attempted to. We are raised from birth as assassins. We shinobi kill without hesitation or question. We feel no guilt or compassion. We are weapons to be wielded by the people of our villages. That is our soul existence. The rest of you stand no chance against someone like that. I will not kill my friends, my people, for you, but I will keep them occupied while you take the soul society. I only wish after that they be allowed free, we'll move to the human world or somewhere, but I will not allow harm to befall them." Uzari stated clearly.

"Of course, Uzari." Aizen agreed readily

Uzari smirked, knowing in her mind that Aizen may outwordly agree but will end up betraying her wish. She already had many plans in palace to kill him when the time came. After all she was a Hokage, she followed no orders but her own. It was about time the Shinigami and the Espada learned of the power of the Shinobi.

An: What do you guys think I know some of you said I should kill all of them but I can't I love them too much I'm sorry but I do hate Sakura and I want her dead so she will still die anyone has any opinions or thoughts on how that should happen I will gladly take them what do you guys think of the brother-sister relationship between Sasuke and Uzari. Also give me some more ship options I am really bad at deciding ships and pairings I can write a few different versions of the different pairings if you guys suggest a lot of them so give me suggestions all right thank you for reading and sticking by me thank you please comment.