chapter 6

As they approached Hueco Mundo they quieted, glancing back at Uzari, as if she was about to flee. She rolled her eyes casting an annoyed look at the espada, "I will not run, if that's what you're thinking, I came here of my own free will, why would I run?"

"You could have second thoughts," Grimmjow said.

"Oh, Grimm-Kitty, as you will soon learn, once I put my mind to something very rarely do I change it." Uzari smirked

Grimmjow glared, lunging at Uzari, " Don't call me that!"

Uzari easily avoided him, ducking and twisting around him, before she grew bored and sent Grimmjow sprawling with a surge of Spiritual pressure.

"That's enough, come we must break your mask, and have you join your new brothers and sisters." Aizen ordered.

Uzari snarled slightly, " Fine, let's get this over with."

As they entered Hueco Mundo, Uzari seemed to shrink, no longer towering over others. As they entered they heard a loud squeal.

"BIG PUPPY!!!!" and a small green blur came out of nowhere and slammed into Uzari's chest, knocking the breath out of her.

The espada we're incredibly amused; however, Aizen was mortified, " Neliel, get down this instant,"

"But, puppy, she's soft and pretty and warm, and fluffy and....."

"NOW!!" he ordered sending out a large surge of Spiritual energy towards her.

Just as it was about to slam into Nel, a large red shield appeared around her.  The collision of the two spiritual pressures caused a large explosion of sand and dust, when it cleared Uzari was crouched over Neliel, her tails lashing back and forth and her lips curled to bare long fangs, "You would attack a child!" she spat.

Aizen was shocked but did all he could to hide it. "Apologies Uzari, I did not know you would take offense."

Uzari have an un-ladylike snort, "Anyone would, now let's go and break my mask shall we, I would like to look human again so I can hug this adorable child."

Aizen nodded, slightly stunned.

He lead them to the transformation chamber,(super original I know), Uzari set Neliel down next to Haribel before entering, as the door slid closed the chamber was filled with the Hougyoku's spiritual pressure. There was a surge of Uzari's spiritual pressure from inside the chamber but it quieted after a while.

It was a few hours later when the chamber door slid open, which shocked many of those present, it usually took days, but once the smoke had cleared they were shocked for a completely different reason, and some of the men tried to inconspicuously adjust there pants.

"Pretty, you're so pretty fox lady." Neliel smiled.

"Thank you Neliel," a light, melodious voice said.

For stand in in the doorway was Uzari Uzumaki Namikaze, who was just as, if not more, beautiful as her mother.

"Haribel, take her to get her clothing,"  Aiden ordered.

As Uzari stepped out Aiden sent out another surge of Spiritual pressure to wrap around Uzari, when it faded there was a large gothic 0 on Uzari's hip.

Uzari smirked, "Thank you my lord." she said and gave a mocking bow.

The other espada had retired to the meeting hall, when Uzari entered they all appraised her. She wore the same hakama as the rest of them but it was held up with a red sash, and had cut-outs so her hips were bared. She wore a trench coat like top with extremely tight sleeves that molded to every line, it buttoned over her bust but left her stomach bare, and had two coattails. Her hair fell down to her waist in soft gold curls, her mask remained as a strap across the bridge of her nose ending at he hair line. There were three red whisker marks on each cheek, and a red diamond on her forhead.

"Well then let's get started shall we?" she smirked.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while, vet tech classes, are kicking my ass, anyway I hope you enjoy, and I wanted to ask should Uzari end up with someone and who, can be male or female, espada, shinigami or ninja, although if it is female, it probably won't be as good as I have never written yuri. Please leave your pick in the comments.