𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Oakleys POV

⚠️warning mentions of abusiveness⚠️
Also I know Oakley is 19 in the book so at the time she was Proably 17 but I wanted them living together so it made the story line up better but am to lazy to change her age
Also hope you like the long chapter!

After I finished reading the message of Rudy saying he would be at the trailer in a few minuets, it made me think back to how the girls were saying that I should give Rudy a chance and that he's a sweet guy.
But the thing is... after my ex (who shall not be named) destroyed my trust, I promised myself that I would never trust another guy again except for Austin.

As I was lost in my thoughts I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"It's open," once I said that Rudy comes in and I'm not going to lie... he looks hot.

"Hey Oakley. You ready to go get some food?" "Yes please," I respond.

After being in the car for a few minuets I finally decide to speak up, "So where are we going to eat?" I turn my head to Rudy who had his eyes on the road.

"Well I was thinking I could take you to this cute little diner that me and the group found a few weeks back."

When we finally made it to the diner, I just sat in the car staring at the building in awe. Rudy was right, it was such a cute diner.

As I was about to open the door to get out of the car Rudy had already beat me to it, "Why thank you kind sir," I spoke in a very bad fake British accent.

"Of course my lady," Rudy tried saying in the same accent which made me giggle.

"Hi guys I'll be your server, can I start y'all off with a drink or do you know what you want?" the young man said while staring at me the whole time making me uncomfortable.

Rudy must have notcied because he spoke up, "Just get us a large vanilla milkshake and two cheese burgers please," he gave the young boy a look that honestly could kill.

"Of course I'll be right out with the food."

"Why did you get one milk shake?" I ask confused.

"Well you see.. I thought it would be cute to just do something corny and cringy like that, especially in a cute place like this," I just looked at Rudy and laughed as he explained.

Eventually our food came along with the milkshake and Rudy was anxiously waiting for me to try the food. I take a bite of the burger and let out a moan, which then made me go red in the face.

Rudy laughs, "I'm guessing you liked the burger then."

"Honestly, it was the best burger I have ever had and this milkshake OH MY GOD."

Rudy just sat there and laughed at the girl across from him, looking at her in awe as she was eating her food.

After me and Rudy finished eating, we got back in the car and decided to go to the beach for a bit to talk some more.

"Hey Rudy.. you wanna sit on the sand for a few minuets and just talk?"

He turns to me and gives me a small smile, "Sure."