Late Night Grocery Runs

Sarah's POV-

Now, I've had my fair share of hanging out with my grandchildren, so when they ask for cookies, you best believe that i went to the store to get the ingredients.
As I walked down the aisles, I saw a boy with dark hair and green eyes with a girl with blonde hair. In their cart, they had a little girl that looked to be about 5 years old. The woman was holding a list in her hand while the boy was making faces at the little girl.

"Percy! Focus!" The blonde exclaimed. The boy, Percy, looked up at the girl. "Sorry Annabeth. What else do we need to get?" He asked. Annabeth shook her head. "We still need the milk and eggs," Annabeth said. Percy nodded his head and turned back to the little girl.
"Alright, Estelle. After we get these few things, we'll go back home, okay?" Estelle nodded her head enthusiastically. I walked over to the cute couple and tapped Annabeth on the shoulder. She turned to look at me and gave me a kind smile. "Hello, ma'am. Can I help you up with anything?" She asked. I shook my head and chucked.
"No, sweetheart. I just wanted to tell you that your family is so cute! Your daughter is just so adorable!" I exclaimed. Her face flushed as she looked back at Percy and Estelle. "Oh, she's not-" "Thank you, ma'am," Percy cut in. He wrapped an arm around Annabeths waist and kissed her forehead. Estelle giggled behind them. "Cookies!" she exclaimed. Annabeth turned back to her and promised that once they got home she would make some. Percy chuckled at the pair and turned to look at me.
"We better get going, but it was nice to meet you, ma'am," He said politely. I nodded my head with a smile. I left soon after they did. Once I got back home, I told my husband and my grandkids all about the wonderful couple I met at the store.

///////
ugh i'm sorry this one is so short. I thought it would be a cute scenario, but it took me two days to write because I COULD NOT focus. Anyways, please vote, comment, and share! Love you!
-Emmie