Bad days made better

Annabeth was having a bad day.

First the Stolls' prank went wrong, ruining her blueprints for Hecates statue for Olympus. Then, she sprained her ankle while sparring, which made for a trip to the infirmary.
And just to add in on top, she hadn't seen Percy all day. Annabeth wasn't a clingy person, but when it came to Percy, she just didn't want to lose him again. She understood that they had different jobs to do around camp, but she was so tired and she just wanted a break.
Annabeth huffed and limped her way back to her cabin. She swung the door open, seeing her half brothers/ sisters all hanging out and talking. Annabeth walked over to her bed and plopped down. She was absolutely exhausted with all of her work she was doing. She wrapped her arms around her pillow and just lied there. After a few minutes of her just resting, one of her half-sisters came up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Annabeth, you're needed on the beach. Chiron sent for you," she explained. Annabeth nodded and thanked her, and headed to the beach. They weather was pretty calm around Annabeth, meaning Zeus wasn't upset at all. There was a light breeze as Annabeth made her way down to the shore. Of course, there stood Percy, sitting in the sand talking to a fish.
"David, I know that the other fish are mean, but that doesn't mean you bite their fins! That's not cool, man," Percy said. Annabeth chuckled at her boyfriend. He turned around and saw her standing there. He beamed at her and quickly stood up. "Wise girl! I missed you!" He said, sweeping her into a hug.
"You saw me last night," she said, laughing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and just stood there, hugging him and enjoying his company. "I missed you too," she muttered. Annabeth could feel his laughter as he played with her hair. Once they let go of each other, Percy led her to a blanket that he had set up, and they watched the sun set over the ocean while talking about their day. Annabeth told Percy all about her bad day, and Percy told her all about his busy days as well. They stayed on the beach for hours, just talking and enjoying each other's presence.

Annabeth's day might not have started out great, but it ended on a good note.

///////
UGHHHH. I am so freaking tired it isn't even funny. Like, I get the right amount of sleep, but i'm always tired and i just don't want to sleep.

I guess because when i think of sleep, i think of closing my eyes and being stuck, nothing being able to see anything and being stuck in a trance for hours at a time.

Whoops

-Em