Lila Evans

Did I expect my day to start off with being attacked by a hellhound? No I did not. Let me rewinds things a bit.
//////////////
that day
It was a normal day, I was sitting in class next to Luka, waiting for the bell to ring. Of course, I wasn't paying attention to the lesson, because Percy freaking Jackson was sitting at the desk in front of me. Hey, it's not my fault that he can easily distract people! Anyways, class was almost over, yet Percy was still scribbling stuff down in his notebook. I don't understand, we didn't even have a lecture today, we just watched videos. Once the final bell rang I shot up out of my seat and gathered my stuff. Luka got up as well and chuckled at my excitement.
"Lila, what are you about to do?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders innocently. "I might ask out Percy, maybe not," I said once I was sure Percy had left. Luka shook his head.
"Lila, he turns down every girl he meets. I don't want you to get hurt," he tells me. I roll my eyes. "He just hasn't met me yet," I said, giving him a sarcastic smile. I walk out of the classroom and down the hall where Percy is standing next to an girl with darker skin and really curly hair. She looks like she's a freshman or sophomore. I scoff and walk over towards them. I tap Percy on the shoulder as he says something about 'death kid'? He turns around and gives me a smile.

"Hey. Lila, right? You sit behind me in history," he says. I nod shyly. "I was actually wondering if you had any plans this weekend?" I ask him. His eyes widen and at first I thought I had done something wrong, but that was before I heard the growling behind me. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me behind him. I fell into the other girl, who looked just as shocked as Percy.
In front of Percy stood a ginormous dog, if you could even call it a dog. It growled at him, showing off its teeth. A shiver ran down my spine as I looked into it's eyes. Percy pulled out a pen and uncapped it. Out came a- is that a sword? "Hazel, is there anyway you can contact Nico?" Percy asked the girl beside me. Hazel nodded and pulled out a strange looking phone. She typed something on it and a few seconds later, black smoke appeared in front of us. As the smoke cleared, there stood a boy who looked Hazels age, or a year older. He was dressed in all black and looked oddly pale. He turned to Percy and watched as he fought with the dog.
"Percy, I did not just shadow travel all the way from the underworld just to see you finish off an oversized dog. What's up?" He asked. Underworld?? What is up with this kid?! Percy pointed towards me and the boys face lit up with realization. "Oh my gods, another one?" He groaned. He grabbed my arm and, let me tell you, this shadow traveling thing is NOT fun. He ended up on a hill, down in the valley were cabins and a rather large house. The boy dragged me down towards the place, talking the whole way down.

"My names Nico, son of Hades. I'm not going to sugarcoat it, but you're a demigod. Half god half mortal. You'll discover your godly parent by the end of tonight and you'll be placed in your cabin. Follow this man," he said pointing to a man in a wheelchair. "He will show you what you're supposed to do,"
//////bob says hi//////

After a few hours of explaining, I finally understood. As I walked out of the Big House, I saw Percy standing there with Hazel and a few other people I didn't recognize. Hazel gave him a hug and held on to Nico's arm, and they left. I started to walk over to Percy, but before I did, a girl with blonde curls and an athletic figure ran over to him. A they embraced each other and before I could turn away, she kissed him. I stopped in my tracks, part of me expecting Percy to push her away, but he didn't. Instead he held her tighter.
I felt my anger bubble up in my stomach. I could only see red, at least that's how it seemed. But I wasn't seeing red, I was seeing the red glow coming from my skin. Chiron walked out behind me. "Welcome to Camp HalfBlood, Lila Evans daughter of Nemesis," The people around us looked at me and gave a quiet chatter. Well, this is going to be fun.