Episode 12 (Final Episode)

JESSICA'S POV

Forgiveness is the most important thing in life. Especially in family's. I've learned that in the past year. 

Liv was still crying over the scrapbook. I felt sorry for her, her best friend did leave.

"Liv?" I say.

"Yeah?" says Liv as she looks up at me.

"Do you maybe want to go and apologize to Maddie?" I ask petting her hair.

"But I-" starts Liv. I knew where she was going with this one so I cut in.

"I know you think you did nothing wrong, but I think you should be the bigger person and apologize." I say.

"Yeah, maybe I'll do that." says Liv as her sits up.

"Good." I say.

I exit the room and decide to go downstairs. As I go down into the kitchen I see Parker and Karen arguing about something.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." they both say.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Well, Parker promised me that over a year ago he would fill the Parker tunnels. But I just found out that he didn't." says Karen.

"Oh, well that's unfortunate." I reply.

"And he is using my Thai cookbook to hold up the entire house." Karen continues.

"Geez mom, calm down, Joey is in the parker tunnels getting your cookbook and he will replace it." says Parker.

"You sent Joey?" I ask kinda worried.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Suddenly Joey appears from the stairs and give Karen her cookbook. 

"So Munch what did you use to replace the book?" asks Parker.

"Well if you must know dear brother. I used dad's garden shears and mom's yoga ball." said Joey proudly.

"WHAT?!" we all scream.

"Uh, did I miss something?" asks Joey.

"RUN!" I scream as the house began to shake.

"Parker go get Liv!" yells Karen.

We all run out of the house and into the backyard. We see the house come crashing down.

"Well at least we didn't hide all that money in the house." said Joey.

"What? What do you mean? I thought you guys hid it in the Parker Tunnels?" I say.

"No, we hid it in the garage." said Parker.

"Now where are we going to live?" asks Liv....

THE END

A/N: Thank you all for reading this story. All of your views and votes mean a lot to me. I will continue to write so check out the new stories that I will be publishing real soon.

Luv you all!