Episode 5

JESSICA'S POV

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JESSICA'S POV

I wake up the next morning to find that Parker was still asleep. I lightly kiss him and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful." he says in his morning voice.

"Hey handsome." I say kissing him again.

"Hey, we should go down to the lake. Also some sight-seeing around town." said Parker sitting up.

"Yeah, that sounds really great,Parker. Thank you." I say while kissing him.

He looks at me with a sparkle in his eye.

"What?" I asks.

"It's just... your so beautiful." he says to me.

I kiss him and we kiss for a minute. And he parts his lips from mine. He looks at me and says,

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jessica?" he asks me.

"Yes. Of course Parker. I would love to be your girlfriend." I gush.

We get up and get ready.

PARKER'S POV

I wake up to a soft feeling on my lips. I open my eyes and I see Jessica looking at me. She was so beautiful.

"Good morning beautiful." I say in a deep voice.

"Hey handsome." she says kissing me again.

"Hey, we should go down to the lake. Also some sight-seeing around town." I suggested as I sit up.

"Yeah, that sounds really great,Parker. Thank you." she says while kissing me.

I look at her longingly.

"What?" she asks.

"It's just... your so beautiful." I say to her.

She kisses kiss me and we kiss for a minute. I part my lips from hers. I look at her and say,

"Will you be my girlfriend, Jessica?" 

"Yes. Of course Parker. I would love to be your girlfriend." she gush.

We get up and get ready. I shower in the guest bathroom. We change into bathing suits and we pack a bag for the lake. We get inside the car. We hold hands the whole way there. As we walk down to the shore of the beach I kiss her.

"She takes off her shirt and reveals her perfectly tan body and her cute white bikini that she was wearing under it.

I take off my shirt and she looks at me.

"What?" I ask her nervously.

"Oh nothing, just that you look super cute in that bathing suit." she says as she was touching my chest.

"Good." I say as I pull her into a kiss.

We enter the water and swim for about an hour. We go onto the beach and sit on our towels. 

"Wow, Parker. It is so beautiful out here." she says as I stare in awe.

"Yeah" I said staring at her.

I kiss her passionately. And she kisses me back. 

"I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." she said looking deep in my eyes.

We pack up our things and we drove to Beef McGravy's to get lunch together. We sit down in a booth and order our food. Once the food came we dig in and it tasted so amazing, as always. We finish our food and head back to Jessica's house.

JESSICA'S POV

We go to this restaurant called Beef McGravy's the food there is super good. Me and Parker sit down in a booth and we order food. After the food comes it was the best thing I have ever tasted. After the lunch we go back to my house. Once we get into the car we look at the photos that we took. 

We go into my house and Josh is sitting in the kitchen with Liv. 

"Oh hi, Parker and Jessica what are you guys doing here?" she asks.

"Oh, we were just going upstairs." Parker says quickly.

I grab him by the arm and we stand in front of them and I tell them,

"Liv, Josh. Umm. me and Parker are ummm.... dating." I say.

"OMG!!! You guys are sooo cute!!!" Liv gushes.

She walks over to Parker and says

"You chose a good one."

Parker rolls his eyes and nods.

I look at Josh and he seemed upset.

"Josh are you okay?" I ask him slightly concerned.

"Yeah..." he says teary eyed.

"It's just that I am so... proud of you sis." he says as his voice breaks.

I roll my eyes and I hug him. I pull Parker up to my room and we kiss.

"Thank you for letting me tell them." I say sincerely.

"No problem." say Parker back to me as he starts kissing me again.