Episode 8

PARKER'S POV:

T'was the morning of Christmas Eve and the Rooney family was gather in the living room of the warm house.

Anyway, on the morning of Christmas Eve our family gets to open one present each. It became a tradition when Joey decided he wanted to open one present a day early. He threw a tantrum when he was 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and 13. Until eventually my parents got sick of hearing crying from a 13 year old so Joey got his wish.

I am a genius so I always get out of spending money. I just make mom and dad coupon books and I just give Liv and Maddie stuff that they already own and Joey well I always regift one of his kitty underpants. Honestly it's pure genius.

JESSICA'S POV:

I woke up this morning and slowly got out of bed. I was taking my time because Christmas is the one holiday that we don't spend with our parents. They are always getting very drunk and going to fancy balls that make you wear those really tight dresses that show all of your curves. 

Anyway the only place I have to go today is to the Rooney house to rehearse and hang out with Parker. And the show for Christmas Eve to light the tree. 

After I get ready I head down stairs and drink my coffee. Josh was already eating breakfast and was looking at his phone. I sit down next to him.

"Hey sis." he says still looking at his phone.

"Hey." I say.

I see his phone and I saw a picture of Maddie on his screen I smile and say,

"Still obsessing over Maddie?"

"What? No." he says as he snaps out of it and he turns off his phone.

"Uh huh.." I say nudging him.

"Fine. I really like her and I have been hanging out with her a lot." he says blushing.

"Well I am going over to the Rooney house if you want to come with me." I say to him looking down at my phone. 

"Sure I can come." says Josh trying to act cool. 

JOSH'S POV

I wake up on Christmas Eve morning and I just sit in bed and walk to the kitchen I briefly forgot what I was doing in the kitchen and went to change my clothes. I came back downstairs and was sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast. I sat down and took out my phone and started to look at photos of Maddie that Liv gave me. I sat there for awhile staring at the photos. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming but I don't flinch. I was in LOVE!!! 

"Still obsessing over Maddie?" she asks leaning in on me.

"What? No." I say as I snaps out of it and turns off my phone.

"Uh huh.." she said nudging me.

"Fine. I really like her and I have been hanging out with her a lot." I say with my face feeling hot.

"Well I am going over to the Rooney house if you want to come with me." she says looking down at her phone.

"Sure I can come." I say trying to act cool. 

MADDIE'S POV

I woke up on Christmas Eve morning just like we always do. As everyone gathers in the living room Parker and Joey get into a fight. I can't really remember. I think it was because I was thinking about Josh. Like he is really sweet and he cares about me. I really want to tell him how I feel but I am really scared that I will get rejected again. Stupid Diggie. Anyway, after all the drama and the present opening me and Liv head back up to our room to change. Jessica is coming over to rehearse and hang out with us. As we were getting ready Liv walks out of the closet and tells me,