Episode 4

JESSICA'S POV:

It is my first day of high school as I get ready I think about my friends in LA. All the things they would be doing without me. I dress in a black crop top and short jean short with a flannel sweater around my waist with  black converse.

 I dress in a black crop top and short jean short with a flannel sweater around my waist with  black converse

I jump into my car and it drives me to school. As I get out of the car a huge mob of kids surround me. I walk into the halls and I see and boy standing there looking at me.

"Hey, you must be the new student." says the boy slightly blushing.

"Yeah my name is Jessica, Jessica Wilcox." I say reaching out to shake his hand.

"Parker, Parker Rooney." he says shaking my hand.

"Wait, as in Jessica Wilcox as in Josh Wilcox's little sister/model?" he says in disbelief.

"Yeah, guilty!!" I say in a sing-songy voice.

"Well, let me show you all the perks about being underage in high school." says Parker straightening his backpack.

"What class do you have first?" he asks.

I look down at my schedule and I say,

"Uhh, gym."

"Cool, I have that class too." he says blushing.

I blush too. He was super cute. We walk through the hallway and Parker's sisters came along. They both looked like Liv Rooney except one was wearing glasses. 

"OMG, Liv Rooney!!" I squeal.

"Oh, hi! You must be Josh's little sis. I have heard so much about you!" she gushes.

"Really? But Josh has only been on Voltage for like a day." I say confused.

"Yeah well, Josh talks a lot during the break on each take." she says sighing.

"Yeah, that sounds like Josh..." I say sighing as well.

"Well, me and Jessica are heading off to gym. So if you will excuse us." says Parker trying to shove them aside.

"Ooooooh, Parker's got a girlfriend!!!" says Liv and Maddie in a sing-songy voice behind us.

We look at each other and blush really hard.

PARKER'S POV:

I arrive at school and Liv shows me the locker that she decorated for me.

Pink, Pink, Pink.

Girls, Girls, Girls.

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter.

Twirls, twirl....

I instantly shut the locker.

"Thank you for the gesture Liv, but I think that my love for m'girls is a year 2 thing." I tell Liv.