Episode 9

A/N: I am so sorry everyone!!! If you are wondering what I am apologizing for it is because I just looked at my episode overview of the episodes in Liv and Maddie and I realized I am going all over the place with the plot and what actually happens. Honestly I feel like I am rushing everything but I guess I want to just get it done. Mainly since I am so excited to start my other books.

MADDIE'S POV

I can't believe that dad left. Well as a daughter I am happy for him, but as a basketball player I am super mad at him. Anyway dad left overt the weekend and now I am at school. I can't wait till the last bell rings. I am so ready to learn who my new coach is.....

JESSICA'S POV

Over the weekend Parker's dad left for his job at a university in Beloit. I arrive at school with the normal Kidarrazi and see Parker at his locker. I wave at him and mouth 'save me' to him. He nods and shuts his locker and walks over to me. He comes over to me and kisses me. He then looks at the fans surrounding us and says,

"You got your photo now scram."

I honestly love it when he does that. He is like my superhero. 

"Thank you my hero." I say.

"Anything for you princess" he says kissing my forehead.

"Come on we have to get to class." I say pulling him.

"Ugh... Fine." he says.

We arrive at class and we sit in our seats. Today our first class was art. I honestly love this class but Parker hates it. Our assignment was to make a piece of art with plaster. I got really excited because I knew exactly what I wanted to do. 

It is going to be a mold of me and Parker's hands

It is going to be a mold of me and Parker's hands. I am super excited I started smiling really big.

PARKER'S POV

I was at my locker when I see out of the corner of my eye I see Jessica being swarmed by the Kidarrazi's She waves and I close my locker and walk towards the crowd. I push my way through and finally get to Jessica. I pull her towards me and I kiss her. I see everyone taking photos and I pull away from her. 

"You got your photo now scram." I say in my most strong voice.

"Thank you my hero." she says.

"Anything for you princess" I say kissing her forehead.

"Come on we have to get to class." she says pulling me.

"Ugh... Fine." I say.

She pulled me towards our fist class. She knew I hated this class. We take our seats and our teacher gives us our assignment. We had to do a project with plaster. Ugh. I hate art class you learn nothing. I see Jessica beaming with happiness and I sigh. How did I end up with the most amazing and talented girl in the whole world. That's right I said whole world. I mean can you blame me she is like a mini Liv but she is younger and smarter. Like she is the definition of perfect. I stare at her for the rest of the class. I hear the bell ring and I grab Jessica's arm and I run out pulling her into an empty hallway. I kiss her for a moment and she pulls away.