Episode 7

PARKER'S POV:

It was my favorite season. Winter. Christmas was near and our whole family was preparing for the holiday season. Me and Joey were rummaging through the Christmas stuff in the garage.

"I wonder if I will be getting any kitty underwear." said Joey in his squealing Munch voice.

"Sure Munch." I say mockingly going through the boxes.

Then I start to think about Jessica. I haven't seen her since the weekend started her parents are visiting and she said her parents don't really want anyone to bother them. She claimed it was sacred family time. Mainly I believe her because her parents weren't really there and she wanted to spend as much time as possible.

So I spent the last weekend spending time with Joey. Mainly because he is super clingy. He is so childish.

JOEY'S POV:

I am NOT CHILDISH!!!!

JESSICA'S POV:

Mom and Dad arrived at the house on Friday night. I was texting Parker and Mom and Dad's helicopter landed. They entered the house and gave us warm hugs. It was nice to feel it again. Then we settle in for dinner as Josh talks non-stop so I text Parker.

Jessica-Sorry Parker I really want to see you this weekend but my parents are visiting for the weekend and they don't really like other people. I am so sorry. But I miss u already.😘

Parker- No problem. I miss u 2. And I will miss kissing you!!!😘💕

Jessica-💋

After dinner we talked on the couch. Josh talked most of the time so it was pretty boring. Mom turns to me and asks,

"Honey, what have you been up to lately?"

"Oh you know..... stuff." I say casually.

"Uh huh, I know you are lying Jessica now tell us what you have been doing." she encourages.

"Ok..... Umm I got a gig to do a Christmas show with Liv Rooney. The first place she has been discovered was at that show." I say.

They all nod as if they were asking me to continue.

"And I am dating her little brother. Parker." I say finally out of breath.

My mom and dad stared at me with disbelief.

"What??" they say in unison.

"Yeah, I am dating someone." I say.

"But that doesn't mean you all can slither into my life and bug him and me. Josh has done a pretty good job in being cool about it. And if I need anything I know that the jet will bring you here in 10 minutes." I say confidently.

They stared and looked started still. But finally my mother spoke,

"As long as you are happy my Jessica." she says pulling me into a hug.

"Oh thank god, I thought that you guys would be mad." I said finally breathing.

They finally got back to talking about Josh's career and I excused myself to bed. I got ready for bed and I lay on my bed. My phone chimed and I got a text from Parker.

Parker- Hey miss u... Can't wait to see you next week at school.

Jessica- Yeah, my mom and dad know about us but IDK if they r ready to meet u.

Parker- Oh, that's alright I don't have to meet ur parents right away anyway.

Jessica- Goodnight. Luv u.