Author's Episode

Hello my fellow Wattpader's!! Thank you for all for reading my book. I have been using my coronacation to watch Netflix shows. I do know that I have not been focusing on all of my stories but that you guys really like my Riverdale stories a lot. I want to continue the Betty story but I don't have the heart to finish it like I did the Archie story one. 

I do admit that I have a lot of ideas for stories. But I don't have the huge passion like most of the people here. I do enjoy reading book and stories by everyone but I can't really provide the same quality because of all the time I use procrastinating. I apologize for not being in the zone like most people but I think that I just don't have the time, even though it is the time where any child would have all the time in the world.

Anyway, enough of that I am glad you are reading the first really long chapter book that I have written even though I am delaying all the episodes. I am super excited for this book and I am just basing this book about the characters that I think are the most under rated but attractive characters. 

Disclaimer!!! I do not own Liv and Maddie. I only own the characters that I made up and most of the plot. 

I will try to do this book till Cali Style but I am not making any promises. 

Also, thank you for all the love and support!!!

I do have ideas and I know I am only starting Wattpad I am super proud of the progress that I have made. 

Check out my other book and give me suggestions on what to do!! Cause I have no idea what to do!!

Anyway, that is all I would say hugs and kisses but I don't think that it is the appropriate thing to say, given our situation.

Keep reading!!!