Patrol

Donnie's POV

Raph complained the whole time as we walked back to the lair, I didn't want another bruise so I kept my mouth shut.

'Honestly "I better see you kids tomorrow or there'll be trouble" who does that guy think he is and the way he looked at me like I was some sort of criminal! Someone give him the award for the most stuck up principal'

'Alright we get it!' Leo burst out as we entered the lair

Raph shut up (finally) but refused to stop looking sour. Principal Davis seemed to think we'd fallen through the gaps in the system and had been skipping school most of our lives. He wasn't wrong but it'd was for different reasons.

'So are we doing patrol?' Mikey asked

'I guess' Leo replied 'just cause we look like humans doesn't mean that super Shredder's goons will stop'

'Or the Kraang' I added 'I need to get hold of some pieces from that weapon we blew up'

'Ok Leo agreed 'Don you take April....'

I grinned to myself

'...and Casey'

My grin died

'...Raph, Mikey and I will patrol the area'

'Yeah yeah' I sighed, leading the way out of the lair.

Mikey's POV

We were leaping from roof top to roof top just like we always did.
I felt a lot lighter, shells are super heavy, but it still seemed a bit more difficult to jump long distances. Not that it was difficult I just didn't feel like I was being as pro as I would have been in my mutant turtle body.
My nunchucks rattled obnoxiously in my hoody pocket.
That's another thing, our gear didn't really fit anymore so we could only wear the wrappings.

Leo had stopped, pointing at a van outside the museum of ancient arts.

Tiger claw and Fish face were loading some sort of brief case into the back of their vehicle while Rahzar stood watch.

'Careful you imbecile!' We heard the mutant cat growl 'this is a very expensive chemical!'

Curious, we slipped into an alley and watched as the back van door was slammed shut.
Now or never.

Leo lead the charge as we rushed into the street. Tiger claw looked over mildly surprised.

'And what do you think your doing cubs?' He growled

We drew our weapons.

'Booyakasha son!' I yelled

Rahzar's ears pricked up 'No way! Tiger claw could they be the...' he stopped, just staring at us, dumb found.

'What are you doing here Tiger claw' Leo demanded.

'Turtle?' The big cat said confused

'Yeah it's us Tiger dude' I chimed 'pretty rad'

'Petty more like it!' Rahzar corrected 'how is this even possible! This has to be a joke'

'Never mind that' Tiger claw ordered, though still visibly bewildered 'Attack!'

I dodged Rahzar's over sized paw, hoping to get I closer look at the brief case.There was writing along the edge.

Fioneritorine

'Mikey look out!' I heard Raph yell.

I spun around in time to see the giant mutant wolf raise his clawed hand in the air, ready to strike.
Swinging my kusarigama chain, I managed to wrap it around Rahzar's wrist. Probably not the smartest move. He flung me into the air with ease then kicked me into a garage door.
I let out a yell of pain.

'Oh no human Michelangelo isn't so tough' Rahzar teased

I stared down at my arm, it was bent at an odd angle, the bone poked hesitantly through the skin. I wanted to throw up.

Leo's POV

The clang of a metal door followed by a yell of pain caught my ear, but I didn't have time to look. Tiger claw's aim was too good.
Bullets wizzed past and without my shell, one hit with those would not end well.
I ran at Tiger claw and aimed a wild kick at his hand, sending the gun skidding across the tarmac.
He looked surprised but drew his sword and continued to fight.

My muscles felt tremendously weak as I tried to hold off the big cat.

He bared his teeth at me in an intimidating smile, his blade pushing down on both of mine. I felt my knees begin to give out as he forced my lower and lower.

I heard yet another grunt of pain to my right which I had to assume was Raph.

I knew this wasn't a battle we were going to win.

Raph's POV

Fish face was sneering at me, which just made me angry.
I charged, dodging a kick then ducked as his blades came towards my face. I planned the next kick to be deflected by my shell.
I didn't have a shell.

Thud!

I hit the ground, all the wind forced out of my lungs.

'Someone has to rethink their fighting style' Fish face laughed.

I was on my hands and knees, giving Xever the perfect opening, which he took, kicking me hard on the stomach.
Gasping for breath I rolled a few times before getting shakily back into my fighting stance.

I bead on sweat rolled down my forehead, the odds were against me.

We dragged ourselves back to the lair, beat and disheveled.
Leo was leaning on his katanas like a walking stick, while Mikey was supporting what we guessed was a broken arm.

I limped in ahead of the other two, fuming.
The previous battle playing out once again in my mind.

We pushed through the ticket barriers, Donnie didn't seem to be back yet.
We all slumped onto the couch first aid kit in hand. I helped patch up our numerous cuts, well mostly Leo's cuts, he was getting blood all over the couch.

We were just securing my sprained ankle and putting Mikey's arm in a sling when Donnie, April and Casey arrived.
They carried a large box of charred tech, talking loudly.
Their voices died as soon as they caught sight of us.

'What the... What happened!?' Donnie demanded ignoring his own injuries (a bunch of burns along his arms and face).

'Super Shredders guys beat us to pulp' Mikey explained 'OWW!' He screeched as I pulled the bandage tight.

'Sorry dude' I muttered.

'Wow, here's some gossip for the kids at school!' April said halfheartedly

'Ugh, I forgot about school' I groaned.

————————————————————
(0_0)
*stares intently at you*
Vote and comment my child
...
Latter skater