Dat School Life

Raph's POV

The very next day my bros and I were walking down the street, on the prowl for any signs of Kraang activity.

No one gave us a second glance.

Maybe being human wasn't so bad (though April wouldn't let us bring out weapons saying things like 'looks sketchy as' and 'draws too much attention').

Mikey was running from shop window to shop window, patting random dogs and waving at everyone.
It was a bit embarrassing to be seen with him.

April and Casey were with tagging along, monitoring our every move like we were small children.

I heard the crunch of tires slowing down and looked to see a police car pulling up beside us.
An aggravated looking cop stuck his head out the window to yell at us.

'What do you kids think you're doing?'

'Walking' Casey said rudely

'Watch your tone kid. Why you hooligans out of school? Causing trouble no doubt' he barked

'S'none of ya business' Casey growled 'it's a free country'

'Not for kids it isn't, especially kids with red spikey hair' the cop said loudly pointing at me.

Maybe blood red wasn't the best colour to dye my hair, I thought, But also, not cool cop, prejudice much?

'Now get to school' the super judgy cop ordered 'if I see you guys out and about again today you're coming to the police station ya hear me!'

The police car sped off down the street.

'Wow Casey you handled that well' April said rather sarcastically

'What?' He yelped defensively

April's POV

We arrived at the school building.
I herded the Hamato brothers to the principals office because apparently they couldn't come to class till they were registered in the school system.

Stupid office ladies.

20 minutes later they were accompanying me to my next class.

We filed into the classroom and took the back row seats.
As the rest of the class followed us into the classroom they shot us looks saying 'oooh new kids' and 'I'm hungry'.

High school am I right.

'Quiet down!' Mr Paine called.

The chatter died instantly.
It wasn't like Mr Paine wasnt 'scary' so to speak, he just had that gift of keeping the class quiet without even trying, that's a gift only a select few teachers have.

'So we have some new students' he announced in his super boring voice.

Mikey shifted uncomfortably in his seat, then pulled on his hood, looking nervously at each pair of eyes staring intently at him.

'Could the new students please stand and say your names and say something about yourselves' The teacher said

That's a bit harsh, I thought.
The four guys stood up.

Random students POV (well not exactly random. You're that girls that judges people by look, thinks about all the boys she finds 'hot' or 'cute', hops from boyfriend to boyfriend, is bitchy by nature and obsesses over her nails. Basically you're the kind of girl I find irritating)

I cupped my chin in my hand, resting my elbow on the back of the chair.

The one in the cap spoke first.