Mikey Makes and Enemy

Mikey's POV

Someone slammed me against the wall.
Behind the school the only people around were the kinda gangs you wouldn't wanna mess with.
But I didn't pay attention them, nor them me...me nor them? They no care?

Ugh, they didn't pay much attention to me.

The four people that did have my attention were the ones holding me up against the bricks.

'This is the kid right?' the biggest and ugliest one growled to the others, he was probably the leader or something, the most cavemanish dudes usually are.

'Uh hey?' I said confused 'why are you holding me I gotta get back...'

They started laughing at me.
'Oh look we caught a stupid one' the leader said loudly.

'Hey!' I retorted

'Shut it' one of the others guys said 'what do you wanna do Zac?'

Oh so the leaders called Zac.
Not that helpful to me though.

'Have some fun' Zac said nastily

'Lemme go jerk!' I yelled, causing a few heads to turn in my direction.

'What did you call me?'

'I called you a jerk, you jerk face!'

Zac lifted me off my feet and slammed me against the wall, my head collided with the hard surface and stars clouded my vision.
The other three cackled with glee.
'Put me down and I won't hurt you' I said, ignoring the pain in my head.

'Oh yeah' Zac teased 'little year ten gonna hurt da big bullies?'

'Yeah' I spat 'so put my me down!'

'Make me'

So I did.
Landing a kick in his face then twisting his hand off my jumper.
The big trollish boy stumbled back, looking super enraged.

'You'll pay for that' he yelled.

By now all the thugs and drug dealers were watching us with mild interest.

The three other members of Zac's gang came charging at me.
I leapt up onto the closest ones shoulder then sprung off, sending him sprawling onto the ground.
I then aimed a kick at the next guy, hitting his in the gut, then the face then the balls (sorry dude).
The last idiot didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about taking me on but when he noticed the leader charging me as well he plucked up the courage.
I dodged the first attack and blocked the next. Tripping the last standing gang member, I spun around to face Zac.
He cracked his knuckles menacingly.
I got into my fighting stance.
'You're gonna die kid!' He roared as he bull charged me.
I duck to the side before sending punches at every part of his body I could.
I was clobbered in the face twice due to a break in concentration.
As soon as Zac was on his knees I ran without looking back.

Raph's POV

I picked at the grass irritably, the five of us were sitting in a circle, watching kids pass us by.

'Where's Mikey? It's been 15 minutes!' Donnie complained, saying what we were all thinking.

'Dunno maybe he got lost...' Leo began 'wait no there he is'

Donnie spun around to see said boy sprinting towards us, holding his hood up with one hand.

'Guys!' he gasped as he reached our gathering.

'Mikey what took you so....' Leo stopped abruptly.

Mikey's had just slipped his hood off to reveal a bloody nose and the beginning of a black eye.

'What the shell!' I yelled, causing a few people to raise an eyebrow at the odd use of the word 'shell'.

'Dude!' Casey exclaimed, gesturing wildly as he stared at the battered face before him.

'Shhh Casey, Raph!' Leo hissed 'Mikey what the hell happened?'

Mikey explained to us about the gang and the fight, occasionally stopping to bat away Donnie's hand.
'Cmon' he would say 'just let me have a look at you ok!'
When the story was over I was seething.

'Stupid jerks' I said aloud while saying the less tame insults in my head.

'We have to get you cleaned up' April said 'you definitely be can't go to the next class looking like this!'

'Well how do I stop this?' Mikey asked pointing at his nose which showed no sign of ebbing the flow 'you don't really get this if you're a turtle'

'Oh yeah, umm, just pinch it near the top till it stops ok?' April instructed 'can't really do anything about the black eye'

The day slugged on.

Man, human kids have it tough. School is so lame. I'd give anything to be training right now, I thought, maths is the worst.

My head shot up when kid knocked on the door.

Our old, hunched maths teacher called 'come in!'

A stocky 13 year old stuck his head through the door way 'the principal wants to see...' he looked down at a small slip of paper reading a list of names 'Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Leo and April'

—————————————————
So Mikey's in shit
On the first day
Tut tut
What a fool

Votes greatly appreciated!