I scrolled back to the pictures all the way to the end and there was indeed a picture of me and Curtis kissing outside the field house after the game. The next picture was a picture of his hand on my boob and my hand was going up his shirt.

I wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes and scrolled back down to read the last of the caption.

anonymousss: Now my theory is, Curtis and Laila obviously have some kind of history together because he's comfortable enough to be gripping on her titties like he's seen them before👀. So was Curtis the guy that Laila was sending nudes to?? What y'all think🤔??? And to Laila.. you are a hoe, a liar, and a cheater, and nobody will ever even speak to you after they read this and find the truth about you. See y'all next time babies😘.

I finished reading myself get dragged and seen that the post already has 30K likes and 50K comments so I knew I was done for. I slowly slid Greg back his phone and I couldn't stop the tears that were falling. I grabbed my back and stood up and ran out the cafeteria while I heard a few comments about me. I heard people saying I was a slut, a cheater, a hoe, and a whole bunch of laughing.

I ran into the teacher's bathroom and locked the door and put my back against it. I slid down the door and sat on the floor sobbing with my head in my knees to my chest and my head in my lap.

"Laila!" I heard from outside of the door but I ignored it.
"Laila are you okay? Let us in." I heard Essence's voice and I just started shaking my head.

"Go away." I said through a sob as I heard the bell ring for first period.
"Y'all go to class, we got it." I heard Curtis say and I wiped my tears but they just kept coming.
"Laila get better okay, don't let those people get in your head." I heard one of the girls but it was a little too late to say that.

I had never felt this humiliated and embarrassed in my entire life. I don't know why somebody would do this to me.
"We need Laila Star to the guidance counselor's office please, Laila Star." I heard on the intercom and then I heard laughter erupt from the classroom next door making me cry even harder.

I slowly stood to my feet and I caught a glimpse of my red puffy eyes, stuffy nose, and tear-stained cheeks in the mirror. I did not walk in this building looking like this. How did my day get ruined so fast? I thought in my head while grabbing my book bag and unlocking the door.

Curtis and Essence were standing at the door and they both gave me a look of sympathy once they seen my face.

"Lai-" Essence started but I walked passed them.
"I don't want to talk about it." I said putting my head down and walking towards the office.
I walked down the stairs and opened the office doors and all the staffed looked up at me at the same time.
"Ms. Wilson wants to see you." The attendance lady said and I walked up the short stairs and into her office.

"Miss Star, so glad to see you." She said with a smile but I just looked at her.
"Have a seat." She said pointing at one of the chairs and I sat down.
"Now I'm pretty sure you know why I called you down here. First of all, I am very sorry that you got talked about like that. You're a good student, one of my favorites actually, and you didn't deserve that. I just want to know how you're feeling right now." She said folding her arms on the desk while she tried to make eye contact with me.

"You should know how I feel." I said lowly then cleared my throat. "I feel like every other person would. I'm hurt, I'm angry, I'm emotional, I'm humiliated, I'm embarrassed." I said and she nodded.
"Okay and miss Star, why were you sending dirty pictures like that?" She said and I finally looked at her to se if she was serious.
"Did you really just ask me that?" I said and she pushed her glasses up on her face.