025.

Jayla's POV
( The sake weekend, October 15 )

"My birthday next weekend biiiitch!" Laila yelled through the phone as soon as I answered.
"Yes I know, but why did you call me at... 11 in the morning?" I said checking the time.
"To bother you. You still sleep?" She said and Sin started moving around underneath me before he flipped us over and hugged my body tight while laying on my chest.

"Well I was, I'm awake now." I said and Sin slid his hand underneath my shirt and grabbed my boob.
"The boys still sleep?" She asked and I nodded as if she could see me.
"Yeah Sin's knocked out but we have to get up in about an hour to go get Jay Jay and Naomi. Speaking of, are you busy today?" I said trying to reach the remote on the nightstand.

"I got a couple heads to do at 12 o'clock, besides that I'm free. Why wassup?" She said as I finally reached the remote but I woke Sin up.
"I was gonna call up you and Essence to see if y'all wanted to go out today. We haven't done anything in so long." I said as Sin opened his eyes, looked at me, readjusted his head, then went back to sleep.

"Oooo that sounds like fun. I could use a relaxing day. I need to go get some more hair stuff too." She said and I nodded.
"Do you need me to come get you? I think it's going to be just me, you, Naomi, Essence if her mom lets her go, and Cierra if she wants to go." I said while massaging Sin's head.

"Yeah I need a ride. Matter of fact, I need to go get a freaking car." She said.
"I know, I was just talking about that. I think ima go look at some next week. Sin told me I can get one of his but all of his are boy cars." I said and he snuggled into me.

"Yeah we can probably go look at some together if you're not busy." She told me.
"Yeah we can go, just let me know when. I'm finna get up tho, I'll see you later. Love you." I said finna hang up.
"Love you too bye." He said and I hung up.

"Baby you awake?" I said lowly while looking at Sin's calm face.
"Yes but give me like 30 minutes baby." He mumbled in my shirt and squeezed my body again.
"We don't have time 30 minutes babe. It's already 11:20." I said and he groaned and rolled over off of me.

"You'll be fine daddy, you can sleep some more but I'm going to go see about Legend." I said crawling on top of him and kissed his chest.
"Don't start that daddy shit if you ain't finna bend over." He said with his eyes closed.
I smirked and got up on my knees into a doggy-style position and arched my back.
"Like this?" I said while making my butt jiggle.

"Baby stop." He said and smacked my ass softly but I kept going.
A second later he cocked his hand back and a stinging pain washed over me causing me to scream.
"Ah!" I said and fell on the bed.

"Baby I'm finna beat yo ass." I said in the bed sheets while rubbing the spot.
"I told you to stop." He said while trying to get comfortable hugging a pillow instead of me.
"What if I didn't want to?" I said getting up.

"Then I was finna hit you with this ole razzle dazzle and you not ready for all that." He said halfway sleep while smirking.
"Sin please get the fuck." I said laughing at him then getting out the bed to do my morning hygiene things.

30 minutes later...

"Legend lets go wake up daddy." I said whispering to him while we sat at the kitchen table eating some Denny's I ordered.
"He's still sleeping?" He said and I nodded.

"Yep and he told me he's not getting up. If he doesn't get up then Jay Jay can't come over today." I said and Legend immediately put his plate down.
"Oh no, come on mama." He said running up the stairs.

Legend busted the room door open and there Sin was hugging onto a pile of pillows and snoring.
"Dad wake up!" Legend said running to the bed.
"Wake up daddy!" I said climbing on the bed and started jumping on it.
"Wakeeee upppp!" Legend said mirroring my actions.