011.

Sin | Sincere POV

I hopped up in a heartbeat and slid my pants on with the phone to my ear.
"Where are you at Legend?" I said tryna find my keys.

I seen Jayla get up and put some pants on.
"I'm at Mommy's house." He said and I felt anger shoot through me.

"I'm on my way to come get you son, okay? Just stay on the phone and talk to Jayla. I'm gonna call your uncles." I said trying to calm him down.
"O-okay." He hiccuped over his words.

"Jayla give me your phone and talk to Legend for me." I said and she nodded.

"Hi my baby...." I heard her say.

I dialed P's number while going down the stairs putting on a shirt.
"Wasgood sis?" I heard him answer with sleep in his voice.

"Yo I need you to meet me at Armani's house right now. She did something to my son and he just called me crying. Call Smoke too." I said getting in the car.
Jayla followed right behind me.

"Sayless, I'm on my way." He said and hung up.

"Me and your daddy on on your way to come get you right now, okay. Just lock the door and stay in the closet." Jayla said and put the phone on speaker.
"Okay but my mommy is still yelling at me through the door." He said and I sped through the streets.

"Who is there with you son? Is it just mommy?" I said.
"No, mommy's boyfriend is here too. And mommy's friends. They hurt me too." He said and I stepped on the gas.

"Legend open this fucking door you little bastard!" We heard through the phone.

"Jayla grab my gun in the glove box." I said and she handed it to me with no hesitation.

I heard him start crying again, "we're almost there baby, I promise we won't let her hurt you no more." She said and I zoomed through the streets till we were around the corner.
"Hurry please, I think she's gonna get the door open." I swerved into her driveway.

I got out the car, not even closing the door all the way. No sooner than I pulled up, P pulled up behind me.
I banged on the door like the police and some girl I didn't know opened the door.

Before I could even say something, Jayla hit the girl making her fall out.
I walked in the house and I seen 5 people I've never seen around and that nigga she was here with the last time. I seen cocaine, different kind of pills, and weapons on the table.

"Jayla go grab my son." I said and she ran up the stairs.
I shot the roof and everybody looked at me.
"WHO THE FUCK HURT MY SON?!" I yelled and everybody had a look of fear in their eyes except the nigga that was here last time.

I seen somebody trying to crawl to the back door and I shot them in the head, killing them instantly.
"Somebody better get to talking right now before all y'all die in the next 10 seconds I swear on Jesus." I said dead serious.

"Please don't hurt me, I got a wife and kid at home." One of the niggas said and I smirked.
"How ironic, so it was you that hurt my fucking son?" I said and cocked my gun back.

He started shaking in his boots, literally. "I didn't want to. Armani paid all of us to do it." He said snitching on everybody.
That's all I needed to hear before I aired out the living room.

Everybody was dead but I got to Armani's boyfriend and stopped. He looked me in my eyes. Who is this nigga?

I looked at him for a second and shot him in both arms and knees.
"Ahhh fuck!" He screamed.
I pistol whipped him and he was knocked out.