11 | A New Taste

Good head make her legs stretch until her legs hurt. Give her good, good, good, good head when her head hurt. Pool pussy, I'm jumping off the diving board head first. I'm all in full speed ahead and I would never stall in it. – Burga

|BRIYELLE|

Aiden caught up to Briyelle. She was heading to the pool when he grabbed her and pulled her into one of the staffing closets. She was about to start fighting until she realized it was him. Sex with Shantell was a crazy and exciting experience, but it couldn't replace the feeling of sex with a man. She pulled Aiden to her and kissed him. He was prepared for her to slap him again or curse him out, but the kiss was a surprise, and one he was all too familiar with.

He picked her up by her ass and put her on the washing machine. Her being in a swimsuit made for easy access. He released the straps of her top, then pulled the strings on her bottoms. She sat naked as he slipped his sweatpants down. Forty-one, toned body, not one strand of grey hair, and the nine inches pointing at her, had her leaking with anticipation.

"Stop stalling, Aiden!" She snapped. He looked at her like she was crazy and laughed.

"Guess the lesbian bitch didn't do enough for you last night." She slapped him hard and he aggressively pulled her from the washing machine and pushed her up against the wall. "Slap me again, I'll kill your ass." He smiled and shoved himself inside of her. She yelled out his name. "Music to my ears."

He held onto her waist and admired the view as he slid in and out of her. She already had him wet up. He smiled, then grabbed a hand full of her hair, and picked up the pace. Didn't matter how mad she was, he always got a good reaction. He leaned and kissed her back and she shivered.

"Aiden, harder, faster! Please." She begged. He didn't do what she asked. Instead, he slowed up and stroked the tip in and out. She reached back to grab and claw at him like she'd always did when he disobeyed her sexual requests. He grabbed a hold of her arms and locked them behind her. He continued his torture. "Aiden!" She whined.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked, pulling out and kneeling down to kiss her clit. He then proceeded to eat her out, slurping up all the juices that released from her. He ran his tongue up into her ass and took his sweet time there. He knew she liked it nasty and he would please her in any way she liked.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled. He knew her orgasm was close. He pulled away and she moved to hit him, but he pushed her up against the wall again and jammed himself inside of her. She came all over him and within seconds, he exploded inside of her.

Aiden held her in place for a moment then kissed her neck. He eventually moved and grabbed one of the rags for her to clean herself. He took one and cleaned himself up too. Later, he'd be stuffing himself down Bianca's throat.

"Whew! I feel like a new person." She put on her swimsuit, walked out of the staff room and headed to the pool.

She saw Bianca laying out on a chair with a towel over her eyes. She knew that bad body from anywhere. Aiden walked around and came through a different entrance. He sat next to Bianca and she sat up smiling, then pulled him to her and kissed his lips. Briyelle laughed to herself. Aiden was disgusting and so intriguing on some other level. She couldn't be on the other end of that. If she were Bianca, Aiden's accounts would've been cleared out and he'd be dead.

"You look freshly fucked." Yoellie came and sat next to her. She knew her sister and Aiden would eventually link up.

"You would know. Cory done banged your legs out of place," Briyelle said, rolling her eyes. She wanted for her sister and Cory to work out, and year after year, they failed her.

"I'm going to miss him," Yoellie truthfully responded.

"Until Kendall starts pounding your walls in again," Briyelle shot.

"Sounds like you're passing judgement. Coming from the brat who is stringing along someone's husband and her best friend." It was Yoellie's turn to roll her eyes.

"I'm not judging you. I was simply making an observation. You're judging."

"I'm not judging your sensitive ass. I would never. You're my sister. I too was simply making an observation. You're going to have to choose eventually. It's going to come down to the man that's screwing you with his wife on his arm, who is also your father's best friend or, your lesbian best friend who says she's okay with it, but she's not. Just like you're getting tired of playing background with Aiden, Shantell is going to get tired of being background to him. Or, you're just going to need to let it all go. You're going to have to make a serious choice."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"You have to. Otherwise, you are gonna hurt yourself in the process. Did you and Shantell sleep together?"

"Yeah. Last night," Briyelle replied. Yoellie's eyes widened.

"Did you kiss the kitty?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Because, although that shit ain't my cup of tea. I find it disgustingly interesting. You know I'm all for wondering how people's minds operate."

"Really?" Briyelle laughed. "I'm scared."

"I'm sure you've sucked the skin off Aiden before."

"That's different. You know that."

"Whatever, Bri. Might as well try it to decide if you're actually bisexual or lesbian or whatever."

"Why are you egging me to do this?"

"I have zero issues with lesbians or gay men, or even bisexuals. But, confused people make me want to slice their neck slowly and watch them bleed to death," Yoellie said, honestly. Briyelle shook her head at her sister's explicit vision. "Figure it out, baby girl. Won't know until you try it all out. Strap-ons ain't the only thing to test out. You have to make sure you can get down with the whole program. Otherwise, trying to be in love with her is pointless."

"I don't know."

"Go ahead. Your room is free. Molina went and passed out in my room." Yoellie got up, and went into the pool with Cory.

Briyelle went to the room where Shantell was laying on the bed, nearly naked, watching Beyond the Lights on Netflix. She smiled when she saw Briyelle.

"His wife is going to kill you." Shantell laughed, already knowing what Aiden and Briyelle did. She clearly didn't know what the twins were about. Briyelle didn't reply. She just walked right over to Shantell and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She removed her panties and without giving herself time to think about it, she latched on to Shantell's clit.

"Holy shit!" Shantell yelled out. Her hands immediately went into Briyelle's hair, encouraging her to continue.

Briyelle did her like Aiden and Shantell had done. She started with the clit, gently sucking, then slid her tongue down the slit and inside of her. To Briyelle's surprise, she liked the taste. She moved her tongue in and out just like she'd seen in the lesbian porn flicks. From the way Shantell was moving, she could tell she was doing her thing. She got a little confident and started using fingers. She went back to sucking on her clit and inserting two fingers inside. Shantell fucked Briyelle's fingers and face.

"Bri! Oh Lord! Bri, I'm coming!" She yelled out, and two seconds later she came all over her tongue. Briyelle continued to lick her up and down until Shantell settled down from her orgasm. "Dear gaawwd!"

Briyelle stood and licked her lips. She felt accomplished, satisfied, and was already craving another taste. She now knew the decision would be even harder.

"What the hell has gotten into you? I thought you didn't wanna do that."

"Well, I had a very important conversation with my sister. Doing that to you just made the decision even harder. I just...just let me do what I need to do to figure this shit out."

"Alright,I'll ride with you on this situation as long as I can, Briyelle. I can'tpromise that I'll wait forever... or even wait for you to break my heart,"Shantell responded. She knew that things could end badly and Briyelle was tooattached to Aiden.