6 | Baby Brother

Seven days a week; a full time balla! A thug and a goon; whatever you wanna call it. You hating for nothing, cause I'ma get mine regardless. - Plies

|YOELLIE|

Today, Yoellie decided to kick it with her little brother. He was 16 and she wanted to have a talk with him to make sure his head was on right. She didn't need him messing up in school or his basketball career. She decided to take him to his favorite restaurant for lunch; Texas Roadhouse. Afterwards, she wanted to splurge on him. He was graduating a year early, and she wanted to buy him something nice. She was happy her dad didn't get him mixed up with this crazy ass life they lived. CJ was far from dumb, he knew what went on, but they all made it clear to him that he wouldn't be mixed up in it.

"So, what's up with you, baby boy?" Yoellie asked, as they shared a blooming onion.

"Nothing really. Just trying to wrap up things for graduation," he smiled, proud of himself.

"I hope you're wrapping up in other places." She gave him a look.

"Come on now, Ellie," he said, with a laugh. He was the only person that called her Ellie. When he was younger, he stumbled over her name so much, only Ellie started coming out.

"No for real, CJ, talk to me. What's up with you and the ladies? I know my sexy ass lil brother got them lil birdbath ass broads foaming over him."

"Birdbath ass broads? Really Ellie?" He laughed.

"Don't avoid my question."

"Fine. I'm smashing. Is that what you wanna know?"

"I knew that much. I don't know who she was or what she had between her legs, but you've been acting different over the last few weeks. She your first?"

"She? They."

"They what?" Yoellie choked on her drink.

"They, as in three of them."

"What the fuck? You had a foursome? You're 16," she quietly said.

"My boys said I'm a stuck up rich kid, and that I needed to be laid. Derrick and Kerry set it up. I had a point to prove."

"Please tell me you wrapped it up?"

"Of course. I supplied my own condoms and watched their every move." He smiled.

"I can't believe you lost your virginity in a foursome!" She was stuck. "Seriously, don't get caught up with them dust mite bitches. Females see you and they see money! We keep you in the finest clothes, you're driving a Camaro, and you're going to college for basketball. You are target for a lot of bum bitches. Do not get caught up. I want nieces and nephews, but not from you for at least another ten years," she said.

"Nah, I don't want no jitts. I'm just tryna make my own paper." He flashed the pearly white smile and exposed the dimples that he and Yoellie inherited from their mother.

"Good. I'm proud of you, baby boy." She smiled.

"Thanks sis," he replied.

They finished up lunch then headed to the mall. She wanted to buy him new things and take pictures. She rarely got to spend time with him alone, but she needed it. She wasn't talking to Briyelle at the moment, and she couldn't stand being in the same room as Aiden. She was disgusted that he would drag her sister into his married bullshit. She had no respect for that. She would prefer Briyelle be a lesbian with Shantell than to fuck with Aiden's married ass.

"Thanks sis, for everything. I like when I get to hang out with y'all," he said, "And, I think you and sis need to talk out your issues. I don't like when you two are fighting. We have enough drama with you and Daddy always beefing."

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "We'll fix it, eventually. I love you."

"I love you, too." He hugged her.

"Whoa. Cheating on me?" Yoellie turned to see Kendall behind her.

"Cheating? We're not together and this is my baby brother," she said, as a matter of fact.

"Word? What's up, lil bro? I'm your sister's boyfriend. Kenny." Kendall extended his hand. Yoellie swatted their hands from meeting.

"He is not my boyfriend," Yoellie announced. Kendall acted like he was hurt. "We're friends."

"Friends with benefits?" CJ raised his eyebrow then furrowed them at the thought of this dude just smashing his sister when he wanted. It made him a little mad.

"We're just friends," Yoellie said.

"Okay, let me talk to you." Kendall looked at Yoellie. She told CJ she'd be right back and stepped away with Kendall. "Why you doing me like that girl?"

"I don't need my little brother in my sexual business. You and I aren't dating, so don't introduce yourself to my family like that."

"Damn, it's like that?"

"This is nothing new, Kendall. We both made it clear that we only wanted sex from each other." She looked at him trying to read him.

"You hardcore, you know?" He smiled.

"You know me," she said, "I'm just as straight up as you."

"True. So, tomorrow night, my place?"

"I'm going out of town. Tonight or you're going to have to wait a few nights."

"I'll make room tonight. I got a lot of stress to relieve."

"Don't go trying to kill me." She smiled. "Later. Sister duties." She grabbed his crotch on a sly and walked back to CJ who was entertaining a female.

"How about I pick you up at 7?" She heard him ask.

"Sure. See you then." She looked at Yoellie and rolled her eyes and walked away.

"That lil bitch clearly doesn't know I'll whack her ass." Yoellie looked at her little brother.

"She'sa little feisty, just how I like them." He smiled. Yoellie shook her headand they left.