2 | Just A Tease

We both want the same thing, shawty. By the look in your eyes, I can tell that you want to. - Krystle Darosa

|BRIYELLE|

Aiden: Wya baby?

Bri: In bed.

Aiden: You miss me? ;)

Bri: Not really.

Aiden: -_- What's up BriBri? Why you hard timing me? What did I do?

Bri: It's 1:45am. I haven't talked to you since 10 yesterday morning. I don't want shit to do with you right now.

Aiden: You know I have Bianca here. She's had me busy all day.

Bri: You must think I'm stupid. You have twenty years on me, but I'm not as dumb as you think. If you didn't want her, you wouldn't be there.

Aiden: We have kids!

Bri: Did you blood test them? Last time I checked no one in your family nor hers has grey eyes. And, I'm pretty sure yo black ass don't make grey-eyed, white babies. Miss me with the bullshit, Michael Jackson.

Aiden: I know they aren't mine, but I've raised them like my own.

Bri: Keep doing that. Lose my number.

Aiden: Bri, please don't.

Aiden: BRI!

Aiden: Baby, please answer me.

Aiden: Briyelle!!

Briyelle laid in the king-sized bed, not worrying about his black ass. She was tired of Aiden and his games. He was a typical nigga who wanted two bitches and he didn't want to choose. She wasn't sharing him for much longer though. If she had to, she'd end lives. She was quiet for the most part, but crazy. She hated to be played.

She got up and took a shower. She had a lot of shit running through her mind and she was ready for the next assignment. She'd rather be blowing brains out and throwing grenades. If she wasn't working, her mind was juggling between the people who had the most pull in her life.

She washed over her body and got out. She walked out of the bathroom naked, to see Aiden sitting on her bed in his red Armani boxers. She usually didn't get scared of anything, but he scared the shit out of her. She held her heart and grabbed her gun from out of her dresser. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She hated when the eyebrow was raised, it turned her on. It was the first thing to catch her eye when she first realized he watched her a certain way two years ago.

"You see this 92?"

"Yeah... What about it?" He stood up, and backed her into the wall. He didn't even touch her. The gun was in the middle of the two.

"Scare me again, I'll kill you," she said.

He looked down at her with those oak brown eyes in amusement. She knew how to kill, only because he helped train her. She and Yoellie were beasts, but only because of his training. Her threat was empty the way he saw it. He knew she would never hurt him.

"Yeah, keep thinking that. Right now, you're gonna fuck me."

He pulled her 5'5" frame to his 6'0" frame. His muscular arms wrapped around her small waist and he pulled her up into a kiss. He'd missed the sweet taste of her all day, and to finally have her in his arms was a blessing to him. He loved being around her sensitive, feisty, tough-acting ass.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he picked her up. No matter how mad she was, he still found a way to get inside her. He held her by her ass and carried to the bed. He laid her down, still kissing her and slid off his boxers. She wrapped her legs around his waist wanting him inside, but Aiden liked to make her beg for it. He was obsessed with having that power over her. His confidence and protective ways turned her on too.

He pulled away from her soft lips and sat back on his knees, with his manhood poking at her more than ready entrance. He teased her by sliding himself up and down her slit. She was throbbing and soaking, and didn't like the abuse. She tried grabbing it and putting it inside of her, but he wouldn't let her. She squirmed and tried her hardest, but he wasn't having it. He smiled, slid the head in for two seconds, then pulled out. She looked at him like he'd lost his mind. He stood up and quickly put on his clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing, Aiden?!" She sat up, furious and completely confused. She was aching for his touch, and he ripped it away in some sick joke.

"I have a meeting with your dad." He kissed her lips quickly and ran out of the room, closing the door behind him, and headed to Chresanto's office.

"Ahhhhhh!" She screamed out in frustration. She was literally leaking, and all he did was push the head inside. He had better be glad her father was home or she would've went around tripping out on Aiden. She reached into her nightstand and found Killa, her tiny, finger-vibrator that guaranteed to leave her satisfied in no time. She laid back and began working on her orgasm. She had to think of a plan to get his ass back for leaving her hanging. She really wanted to shoot him in the center of his forehead, but she didn't want to dead him.

As she finally got her orgasm, she figured out a way to get him back. He would be furious, but she would be getting off either way. She loved people who loved bringing her to orgasms, and she knew just the perfect person. Aiden would learn to stop playing with her.