7 | Old Flames

Get off your broke ass, pussy bitches lying n' shit. Fix yo face, think again before you try some shit. - Honey Cocaine

Atlanta, Georgia 4am

"So, where is Fernando?" Chresanto asked his coke dealer's wife.

"He's not here," she replied. She looked like she was going to shit herself. Chresanto could smell the fear radiating from her, but he wasn't going to let up the pressure. She stood in the kitchen corner shaking.

"Why are you lying?" Briyelle asked, sitting on Fernando's kitchen counter, like she owned the place. She laughed at scary people. Fear was something she rarely felt. "His phone is on the table and his shoes are at the door. "

"Fernando! Bring your ass out or your wife dies," Chresanto yelled. Yoellie watched to make sure he didn't sneak up with weapons. She wouldn't hesitate to blast his ass. She may have not had the greatest father daughter relationship, but Chresanto wouldn't die under her watch.

"I'll kill her," Yoellie said, while walking towards his wife. She screamed.

"Okay! Okay! Leave her alone." Fernando came around the corner with a gun in his hand. "I don't want anyone to die here." He was shaking with fear as well.

"If anyone dies, it'll be you and your wife," Chresanto said. Briyelle took out her gun and aimed at Fernando. "You can try to kill my daughters or you can try to kill me, but you won't make it out alive. I just want to talk to you," he chuckled.

"I know what I did, but I needed that payment," Fernando said.

"More than half of the product you sold me was unauthentic. That means you stole from me. I don't do well with thieves. I actually kill them myself. But, Fernando.... I need that connect. I have clients waiting on me. So, what I propose to you is this; with the $70,000 you stole from me, I need something fresh and real. I need it by Wednesday. If you can't get it to me by then, I'll come after you, and next time, I won't be so nice," Chresanto said, "Do I make myself clear?"

Fernando nodded his head. Yoellie released his wife and followed her sister and father out. Just as her foot touched the threshold, she heard Fernando cock his gun and she pulled her pistol from her waist, and shot him before the bullets could leave his gun. His lifeless body fell to the floor. Chresanto shook his head. They went back inside and saw that his wife ran out the backdoor.

"Yoellie, kill her. Briyelle, help Javier clean this shit up." He went to Fernando's room and grabbed some things that he could use to his advantage. 

Since Fernando couldn't bring him coke, he would have to deal directly with the connect himself. Business must go on. He walked back outside to the car, and Yoellie was already there. She looked untouched. "Is she dead?"

"Yeah," Yoellie replied.

"We need to sit down and talk," he said, looking over at his daughter. She looked at him then looked away.

"There's nothing to talk about, Daddy. We have a clear understanding. We don't like each other and that's cool. You get paid, you pay me. It's a done deal," she said.

It hurt his heart to hear her talk like that. He didn't want that kind of relationship with his daughter. He didn't want the hatred between them. There was no reasonable explanation for the distance between them. He knew that he could've made it better, but Yoellie's attitude was nothing to deal with. She was vicious, and he preferred to keep clear of her wrath.

"No. That's not the understanding I have. That's not going to be the understanding you have either. YoYo, I love you. Believe it or not, I love you just as much as I love BriBri and CJ. We clash because you're so much like your mother. I don't want this big space and lack of communication and any feeling of hatred between us. I don't know how I can make it better, but tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it. We should be better than this." He looked at her for an answer. She just shrugged her shoulders. What was she supposed to say? Oh, fine! Issue resolved? No. It would take time.