5 | Belongs to Me

Can I have that? You and your best friend on a mattress. Ass so fat, need a lap dance. - Tyga

|BRIYELLE|

Moans escaped her lips and her back arched. The head game was way too serious. She'd come repeatedly and it felt endless. Her hands couldn't stay in one place. It was a pleasing torture.

"Shit. Damn. I'm coming again," Briyelle yelled out.

"What you waiting for?" Shantell, her best friend asked, with her mouth still on Briyelle's clit. With that said, Briyelle let loose the orgasm and came all over Shantell's tongue.

"Holy shit, girl." Briyelle smiled.

"Bomb ass head that you'll never get tired of." She climbed up Briyelle's body with kisses. She slipped her fingers inside her best friends' goodies and kissed her lips. "Stop playing with his bucket head ass. You're my best friend and if he can't treat you right, he can't have you. Besides I don't like giving you head after he's stuck his dick inside you." Shantell laid her naked body down on Briyelle's. She removed her fingers from her wetness and sucked them, as she laid her head down and Briyelle played with the blonde curls on her head.

"Why can't I have his sexy ass and your sexy ass?" Briyelle's hand slipped down Shantell's back and over her huge ass.

"Whatever floats your boat. At the end of the day, I got you." Shantell kissed her lips again.

"Good. You're the only one in my corner right now."

"Chill. YoYo is upset you didn't tell her. She's not going to leave you hanging because of it. Remember, when you told her we were fucking around? She was happy we didn't lie about it to her. That's all this is. You waited too late to tell her."

"I know. Hopefully she starts talking to me again. I hate the distance."

"In the meantime, these lips need another round of you." Shantell made her way back down to pleasure her best friend. She couldn't get enough of Briyelle. "Once I get you completely turned out, you are going to be a mess." She smiled, and attacked her clit again.

Five minutes in, her door was opened. Shantell stopped, and they both looked at Aiden standing in the doorway. He looked pissed. He closed the door and locked it. Briyelle didn't speak, but Shantell opened her big mouth.

"Uh, we're busy in here!" She snapped.

"You're busy with pussy that belongs to me," he said through clenched teeth.

"Well, you're not taking care of pussy that belongs to you. I'm stepping in and filling in the blanks. Get your shit together," Shantell said.

"Alright, stop. Both of you." Briyelle stood up in her naked glory.

"Why the fuck is she touching you?" Aiden asked.

"Because she can. Last time I checked, I was single and could fuck who I please. Why are you in here? My daddy is home."

"Does your dad know you're a bi-curious freak?" He stepped closer to her. He raised the eyebrow and she felt her knees go weak as he bit his lip.

"Does my dad know you're fucking his daughter?" She quietly shot back.

"It's not like you'd tell. I don't want her touching you like that." He pointed at Shantell.

"I'll stop dipping my tongue and fingers in her the moment you get a divorce." Shantell continued to snap. "And, since it looks like you wanna play bitches, you'll be sharing."

"I'm about to slap her ass," he said to Briyelle, as if Shantell wasn't there.

"Slap me, old dick!" She walked up to him.

Normally, men would rave over having two naked broads in the room with them, but Aiden was beyond aggravated. He didn't want Shantell touching Briyelle, mainly because Shantell was single and he was still married. He knew that Shantell could be there for her more than he could and he was just not willing to lose Briyelle. He wanted her on a serious level. The only reason he hadn't left Bianca was because he was afraid that if he did, things with Briyelle would go sour when it came time to tell Chresanto.

"Bri, call me when you're done with her." He kissed Bri's lip and left the room. Bri turned to Shantell.

"Tuh! I know that look! I'll fall back in my best friend zone for now, but if I want a taste, he's not stopping me." Shantell went into the bathroom and washed her mouth. "I'm not gonna pressure you to make a choice, BriBri because I know me and you are best friends, and I don't want to lose that over anything. I also know as your best friend, you're in love with his dog ass. So, take all the time you need to figure it out. I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you, Shan." Briyelle hugged her best friend.

"I love you too, big booty." She grabbed Briyelle's ass. "I have to pick up my mother. We're on for shopping and dinner tomorrow?"

"Shopping and lunch would work better for me. YoYo and I have to go out of town tomorrow night."

"I hate how y'all don't take me out of state with y'all. That's flaw."

"Don't feel bad. Molina is never invited either." Briyelle laughed.

"Whatever bitch. I'll see you later." Shantell kissed Briyelle and made her way out of the house.

Briyelle went to take a shower. She had too much shit to think about. She loved Shantell as a best friend and even a little bit more, but she didn't plan on giving up men, especially Aiden. She knew that one day her decision would have to be made. She just didn't want to hurt either of them in the process. She didn't want to lose herself in the process either. She had to think about the pros and cons of being with either of them. It would boil down to a heartbreaking decision.

No matter what happened, she hoped that she could keep Shantell as her best friend. The thought of losing Aiden was not a pleasant one. He did for her what men her age couldn't do. He knew her life and there was no sneaking around that part of it. She felt strongly about the both of them and it was confusing. She didn't have any attraction to other females that way. She didn't even look at other men the way she saw Aiden.