10 | Tension Running High

Don't tell nobody let's just keep it all a secret. Take it all off baby, piece by piece I need it. You are all mine, and girl you all mine. Don't tell nobody baby girl that you're all. - Burga

"Chresanto! Please! Ay adios mio!" Molina yelled out, as he pounded inside of her.

They had been going at it since Briyelle and Shantell left her. She got a text to come to his room and as soon as she walked in, he pushed her up against the wall and devoured her lips. She immediately started stripping his shirt from him then unbuckling his jeans. He pulled her T-shirt over her head and slid her tights off. She stood there in front of him, completely naked. She came over with no bra or panties and that made him happy. His manhood stood at full attention.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed while sucking her nipple. She moaned out, holding onto his neck. He laid her back on the bed and trailed kisses down her stomach to her dripping center. He'd been thinking of tasting her for years. He never was one to fuck with young girls, but Molina made him feel some type of way. Within no time, he put on a condom and had her screaming and begging. He wouldn't normally screw his daughter's friends, but she was irresistible. His only issue was that he knew this wouldn't be a one-time thing, and Yoellie would probably kill him if she found out.

The following day, everyone met up for brunch in the hotels' own Southern Kitchen. It was too messy. Everyone had secrets or drama. Briyelle and Shantell were being lovey-dovey, and Shantell knew it was to make Aiden jealous. He was trying to compose his anger as he sat next to his wife and best friend. Molina sat next to Yoellie avoiding all eye contact with Chresanto, who was also trying to do the same. Cory could feel all the tension at the table and laughed to himself.

"Yo, what's up with everybody?" Yoellie decided to ask. "You can slice through this shit with a knife."

"Watch your mouth," Chresanto said.

"Well, what's up with y'all?" She pointed around the table.

"I'm good," Bianca said.

"Nobody asked you," Briyelle snapped.

"Whoa. BriBri, don't kill anyone," Cory laughed. Aiden looked like he was going to shit himself.

"I don't know what her issue is," Bianca looked at Briyelle, confused.

"I'm out of here." Briyelle got up. She was ready to dead everyone.

"Me too." Molina quickly got up and walked out. The situation between her and Chresanto was too much right then.

"I'm going to go missing myself. I need to make business calls. I will catch up with y'all later." Aiden got up and shook his head at everyone. Soon after, everyone went their separate ways.