Round Four

Hello contestants! I'm happy to announce there was no elimination last round (excluding participants that have left the competition because of personal reasons).

This round, three people will be eliminated, as we're getting closer to the final round. So send your best work!

~Prompt~

In this round, you're doing a theme-based icon set of 3.

Icons
They need to be squares, but also need to look good when cropped in a circle shape.

Theme: In this round, everything is up to you! However, the three icons must stick to the same theme.
Requirements: If you want, you can send the icons separately or make a preview version of the three icons together, but that's optional. You must send the resources and a comparison with the original picture that you used to make each one.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Judging Criteria:

Creativity: 10 points

Choose a good theme. Make your icons stand out.

Editing: 30 points

-Complexity: 5 points
-Neatness: 5 points
-Skills: 10 points
-Original vs finish comparison: 10 points

Color scheme: 10 points

Choose the color scheme wisely. Your icons have to be attractive.

Overall: 10 points

The way all icons look together and the comparison to the original image.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Deadline: June 29 at 11:59 pm, PST time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
If you have any questions, you can comment them here! <3

Also, comment on this chapter so I know you've seen it.

Remember to tag me in the chapter with your entry. For better quality, you can PM me a link to your entry.