Welcome! | Basic Information

Hello! My name is Cherry Cullen, and I will be your host in this war.

Here, 14 contestants will be competing against each other in a battle of graphics. You will be making covers, banners and icons, so get ready contestants, this will be a real challenge!

There will be 12 competitions, each lasting two weeks, and at the end of each competition (except the first one), a participant will be eliminated. The war will take 6 months.

If you are eliminated, you may continue using future prompts and posting more graphics. These will not be evaluated in the war, but I will comment on the chapter and give you some feedback. This is completely optional.

At the end of the war, three contestants will have a final battle to be the first place winner.

I M P O R T A N T

•I will be giving honest feedback and constructive criticism, obviously without being rude or offending the designer. Each competition will have a different judging criteria that I will provide in the future, and if you disagree with your results or review, please let me know.

•Please don't submit entries with sexual content, since I am not 18 yet, and I don't feel comfortable with judging those types of graphics.

•Please don't submit anime graphics. It would be really hard for me to judge them, since I don't have experience in that area.

•If you are participating, you will be required to create a book for posting your entries to keep the competition organized.

•If you are not participating, you are allowed to vote on the entry you want by commenting "vote" next to it, in the entries chapter. You only have one vote per competition, use it wisely

•The first round will start on April 1st.

That'd be all for now! The next chapter will include the rules. <3