Rules

Like every contest, this war will have some rules that need to be followed. Please read this whole chapter, since there is really important information you need to know.

R U L E S

-Don't be rude.
Constructive criticism is accepted. You may comment on the other contestants entries, but if I see something offensive towards anyone, your comment will be deleted.

-Follow the prompt.
The specific requirements for every competition will be clarified, so please follow them. If you don't follow all of the requirements, your results will be affected.

-Follow me and add this book to your library.
This is optional, but I recommend doing it so you can get the information and updates on time.

-Create a book for your entries.
To keep this competition organized, you will be required to create a book where you post all of your entries. I will be talking more about this in a future chapter.

-Pay attention to the competition.
Be dedicated. Be on time. Read the important things, and just so I know that you read the rules, comment the name of an animal here->
(Please try to not repeat animals)

F o r     S p e c t a t o r s

Your role is very important, since it might help with ties and final results. If you want to vote on a chapter, go to the entries of the competition and comment "Vote" on the graphic you wish. You only have one vote per competition, use it wisely.

——————————————
Those are all of the rules! Pretty simple, right?
If you have any questions, please comment here. ->