Diavolo x Maid!Reader

Start from the beginning

" Since he was born actually." Barbatos said. " I thought you two were the same age." I said.
" Haha we technically are. But I stopped my aging when he was born so I would always be by his side. Since I have mastery over time, stopping my aging was easy." He said. " Wow. That's a powerful ability to have." I said. " I know right." He said.

We stood outside the master's room. " I need to get going. Good luck." He said. He then walked away. I took a deep breath. " Okay Y/N. You can't screw up today. This is a chance to prove yourself to everyone." I said. I then entered the room. But stopped in my tracks when I saw Diavolo shirtless. I guess he was getting ready for the day. We both stood there, staring at each other.

Diavolo started blushing and covered himself up. I quickly went out of the room and shut the door. " Dammit. He's so hot." I said. I then started pacing outside. The door opened up and Diavolo stepped out. " Hi master. I'm sorry about that I should've knocked." I said. " Y-Yeah. That would've been nice." He said. He tone didn't seem mad. It almost seemed like he was embarrassed. I would be if someone walked in on me.

" " Okay. 8:48am. It's time for your breakfast master. Then you have a lot of paperwork to do. I'll tell you the rest of your schedule after you do your paperwork." I said. " Ugh. Do I have to do my paperwork? It's so boring." He said. I gave a little chuckle. " What's so funny?" He asked. " You act like a child sometimes. It's adorable." I said. Diavolo smiled.

We entered the dining room. " I'll be back. I'm going to prepare your breakfast." I said. Diavolo nodded and sat down while I went into the kitchen. " Barbatos said that the recipes were in the top drawer. So why aren't they here?" I said when I opened the drawer. It was empty. " Oh man. What am I going to do?!" I said.

I mentally slapped myself. " Calm down Y/N. You need to get your act together." I thought. I memory then cam through my head.

Flashback

" Add one more cup of flour, then you're done. That's how you make my famous pancakes. One day, you'll make these for your own children sweetie." My mother said to me. " Mommy? Do you think we can add some chocolate chips?" I asked. " Hmm. I don't see why not." My mother said. I quickly ran to the cabinet and grabbed the chocolate chips. I started pouring them in. " Don't you think that's a little too much?" My mother asked. " You can never have too much chocolate." I said. " You are so right." My mother said. We both started laughing.

End of Flashback

" That's it!" I said. I quickly got to work on making my mother's signature pancakes. Of course I added the chocolate chips. " Done." I said. They reminded me of the one's my mother used to make. I then brought the out to the master. " Here you are master." I said. I placed them down.
" It's a giant tower of pancakes. I never thought one of these existed." Diavolo said.

He marveled at the sight of the pancakes. I gave another laugh. " This is also new. I've never had these pancakes before." He said. " I made them using a recipe that my mother taught me. I hope you like them." I said. He then took a bite. " This is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted." He said. " I'm glad you like them." I said.

" I just wonder, why didn't you make one of Barbatos' recipes. Not that I'm complaining." He said. " The recipes were all gone. He said that they would be in the top drawer, but they weren't." I said. " Huh. Weird." Diavolo said. " I know right." I said. My stomach then growled.

" Hehe. Must be hungry." I said. " I can help with that." Diavolo said. He then cut some of the pancakes. " Here. Say aah." He said. He held up the fork with the piece on it. I started blushing. But I decided to do as the master said. " Aah." I said as I opened my mouth. He then fed me the pancakes. " You're right. They're so good." I said. After breakfast, Diavolo went to do his paperwork while I did his laundry. " Okay. Time to get to work." I said.