Mammon x Reader

Y/N's POV

" This is bad!" I thought to myself. I was sprinting through the House of Lamentation. I was trying to find Mammon. I over heard a conversation between Diavolo and Lucifer. Apparently, Mammon's debt has gone up and he started charging things on his brothers' accounts. His fatal mistake was making a 40,000 dollar Grimm charge on Lucifer's account.

Now Lucifer was making his way to Mammon's room to give him his punishment. Mammon doesn't know about it yet. So I want to get to him before Lucifer does. " Mammon! I need to talk to you!" I said. I literally kicked the door down. " What do ya want? I was in the middle of something." He said.

I looked at him like he had two heads. " Fine. I wasn't doing anything. What's up?" He asked.
" Lucifer knows about the charges. He on his way here as we speak." I said. Mammon looked terrified. " You have to hide me. I don't wanna know what Lucifer's gonna do with me." He said. I nodded. 

Even though Mammon is impossible to deal with, I take pity on him. I don't want to see him get hurt. I decided to help him. " Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He said. He had a huge smile. I started blushing. " He's so cute." I thought. " Okay. We can't hide anywhere here. And we can't hide in my room either. He may look there." I said.

" So where can we hide?" Mammon asked. " Hmm. I think I know who can help us with that." I said. We made our way to Satan's room. He hates Lucifer so he may be open to helping us.
" Absolutely not." Satan said. " What?! Why not?" I asked. " Hmph. Some brother you are." Mammon said under his breath.

I nudged him. " I'm not helping you because somebody charged 10,000 dollars to my account. And I know it wasn't me." Satan said. He looked directly at Mammon. Mammon gave an awkward smile. " Well, thank you. I guess." I said. I started walking away. " Although, I may be opened to changing my mind." Satan said.

" Really?!" I said. " Only if Mammon becomes my servant for a week." He said. " No deal." Mammon said. " Alright. I guess I'll tell Lucifer that you're in here then." Satan said. " Ugh. Fine." Mammon said. Satan smiled. " It pretty simple really. Hide in plain sight. Go to Main Street and hide in the crowds." Satan said.

" Thanks Satan." I said. I took Mammon's hand and went to main street. There was a huge crowd because a new store opened up. " This crowd is perfect. No one will spot us here." I said. " Hey. Thanks for helping me. You didn't have to." Mammon said. " It's no problem. I like helping others." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He started to blush.

" So what's this new store anyways?" I asked. " Its supposed to be a replica of a store in the human world." Mammon said. " What does it sell?" I asked. " Anime merch." Mammon said.
" Did you just say anime merch?" I asked. " OMG! The new Ruri-Chan statue! And there's only one left in stock. Score!" We heard someone say.

We turned to see Levi. " We have to get outta here. If he spots us, he'll definitely turn us over to mister high and mighty." Mammon said. I nodded. We decided to head back to the House of Lamentation. " We could try talking to Satan again. But I feel like he'll add more to the deal." I said.

" Where is Mammon?! Where could he had run off to?" We both heard someone say. " Lucifer." Mammon said. I quickly looked around and spotted a closet. " Let's hide in there." I said. I shoved Mammon in the closet and went in after that. It was a pretty closed space so our chests were pressed up against each other.

We were both blushing. " Sorry. Is this too close? I can move back." I said. Mammon put his arms around me and pulled me closer. " I like you better here." He said. We both stared into each others eyes and then kissed. He deepened the kiss more by pushing me up against the wall. But we were interrupted by the door swinging open.

" There you are. And it seems that you dragged Y/N into your little problem." The person said.
" H-Hi Lucifer. My sweet older brother." Mammon said. Lucifer got angrier at the comment. " Ugh. You should've just stopped talking." I said.

Lucifer punished us both. Mammon has to get a job to pay back everyone he stole from and he and I are on cleaning duty for a whole month. " Sorry you got in trouble Y/N." Mammon said.
" It's fine. It's my own fault for eavesdropping on Diavolo and Lucifer." I said. " I love you." Mammon said. " I love you too." I said. We kissed again. 

" Will you two stop with the kissing?" Someone asked. To get back at Satan for striking that deal with us, we ratted him out to Lucifer for helping us hide. " Not a chance Satan. Y/N is mine and I can do whatever I want to him/her." Mammon said with a proud smirk. Satan sighed and continued cleaning. I gave a little laugh. I could tell that this was the beginning of something wonderful.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it.