Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from @Kamisatoayatoswife. Enjoy!

Levi's POV

" We're live outside of the Devildom Dome. People have already began gathering to purchase tickets for tonight. The famous idol group The Devigirls will be performing in this huge stadium. It's even rumored that the Seven Avatars as well as Demon Prince Diavolo himself will be appearing at the show tonight. We don't know what this show will entail but we all know it's going to be epic. And now for the weather..." The news reporter said. I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

" What time is it?" I asked aloud. I grabbed my phone and began checking it. I had to be careful though. One wrong move and i would wake up my beautiful girlfriend. I looked down at Y/N who was fast asleep on top of me. I smiled down at her. Y/N and I have been dating for about six months now. We were careful to keep our relationship a secret from the media. If anyone found out Y/N's career would be ruined. 

We only told my brothers when Y/N decided to move in with me. Everyone was freaking out since they now knew I was dating an idol. Mammon wanted to post pictures but Lucifer quickly shut it down, knowing about the backlash an idol would get if they were found in a secret relationship. Idols are supposed to love everyone and no one at the same time. I don't know how Y/N put up with it for so long. 

Diavolo was also informed about this and made it mandatory that we keep it a secret. Soon enough Y/N was like a little sister to my brothers. I think they felt like she was akin to Lilith. 
Still, everyone treats her normally and not like a famous idol...sometimes. " Mmm...morning." Y/N said as she slowly woke up. " Morning darling." I said. She smiled and snuggled into my chest. " Today's the big day." She said. " It sure is." I said. She sat up on my lap and began stretching.

Her pajamas were a bit messed up from sleeping last night. They revealed a little too much. But its not like I haven't seen it before. " Y/N's body is so beautiful. If it wasn't this early in the morning...." My thoughts trailed off as she got out of bed. " Looks like you're on cooking duty this morning." She said. " Damn. I forgot." I said. " Do you want me to take a crack at cooking again?" She asked. I laughed. " No. Never again. You cook worse than Solomon." I said. " Hurtful. But hey, maybe this time I can burn the milk." She said. I chuckled and got out of bed. 

I went over to Y/N and hugged her tightly. " We can't do it now. We have to get going." She said. 
" I know. I know." I said as I nuzzled into her neck. We both got dressed and headed down for breakfast. I got to work in the kitchen while Y/N set the table. After a while my brothers came down for breakfast and we began eating. " Are you excited for tonight's dome concert Y/N?" Asmo asked. Y/N nodded, her mouth full of food. " The girls and I have been very excited about this concert for months. They said we could bring our entire family for free so of course ichose you guys and Diavolo and the others." Y/N said.

" Did you extend an invite to your parents?" Satan asked. " Nah. I never knew my dad since he died before I was born and my mom left me when I was three since there wasn't enough money to feed us both.." Y/N said. We all stopped eating and stared at her. This was news to me too. Y/N never talked about her past since she never wanted to. I looked at her eyes to notice that her pupils were black. However, she still had her smile on her face.

" I never felt love before so I wanted to find my own love. And that's when I met Levi." She said. She hugged my are and snuggled into my chest. Everyone except Lucifer was glaring at me with jealousy. I pulled my hood over my head. Breakfast concluded after that and Y/N and I washed the dishes. After that Y/N got ready to go to her final rehearsal before the concert. " Alright. I'll be back later." Y/N said. " D-Do you want me to escort you at all?" I asked. Y/N shook her head. 
" I'm fine Levi. You don't have to worry." Y/N said. " O-Okay. I love you." I said. Y/N came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. She then waved and left the house. " You haven't sai it back yet." I said to myself.