100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2

Lucifer's POV

It took three betrayals for me to finally understand: the world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies. My fury, my anger, will never be quelled. The first betrayal was that of God, my creator...my father. He forced all pf these strict rules upon us angels. Ones that we had to follow without fail. If we broke one, we would be cast out or erased from this world. The second was another angel. My sister...my friend. Consumed by love for a mortal, she rebuked me when I warned her about what this love my bring. The third was someone exactly like me. Another angel whom I loved deeply. But they cared more about our Father and his ideal world and cast me aside like I was nothing. 

Angels..can't be trusted. And they fill me with pure loathing. So I said god riddance. I started a war and left all of my trust in God behind. I denounced God and laughed in his face. My heart will no longer be defiled by any emotion other than pride. Every last trace of my former divinity will be discarded and replaced with something darker. I am just a shell of my former self. I am now, and forever will be Lucifer: The Avatar of Pride.

I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock going off. " 6:00am. Time to get up." I said. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. I then turned my attention to the piles and piles of paperwork I had on my desk. " I knew I shouldn't have slept. I could've used these last two hours to catch up on it." I said. I quickly got dressed and headed down to the kitchen to make something to eat. I needed to head to RAD early since Diavolo wanted to talk with me about something. 

I quickly made some toast and headed to school. I debated about making breakfast for my brothers but decided against it. " They should be fine. They're old enough to cook for themselves." I thought to myself. I straightened my tie as I entered the building. " It seems I'm a little early." I said to myself as I headed to the student council room. I walked in a patiently waited for Diavolo. " I wonder what he has to tell me?" I thought to myself.

I then turned my attention to the window and looked outside at the sky. " I never noticed how pretty it was." I thought. Suddenly, something shiny caught my eye. A shiny object fell from the sky and into some rosebushes out front. " What was that?" I asked myself. I wanted to go and check it out but Diavolo and Barbatos came into the room. " Ah Lucifer, you're here early." Diavolo said.

" When I heard you wanted to talk with me about something I came straight away." I said. 
" Yes. I've been discussing something with Barbatos and we think this will be a good idea." Diavolo said. " What is it?" I asked. " I've been thinking about hosting an exchange program. I've been thinking about bringing in exchange students from both the human world and the Celestial Realm in order to eventually form bonds between all three worlds." Diavolo said.

" Are you sure that isn't too dangerous? Angels will be fine but what about humans?" I asked. Demons would do anything to get their hands on human souls. Who knows what the demons down here will do when they see humans walking around. " Don't worry. My Lord's already thought of that." Barbatos said. " One of the humans will be staying at Purgatory Hall with the angels and the other I was hoping could stay with you guys in the House of Lamentation. You guys do have that extra room." Diavolo said. 

" Extra room?" I asked, starting to get worried. " Yeah. The one you've been using for storage?" Diavolo said. " Oh you mean that room." I said. I sighed in relief, knowing that they didn't mean/know about Lilith's room.  " Well, what do you think about the idea?" Diavolo asked with a glimmer of hope in his eyes. " If you think its a good idea then who am I to argue with it." I said. 
" Really?" Diavolo asked. I nodded. " Alright! We can bring this up to the rest of the council when they get here." Diavolo said.

The rest of the day went on as normal. My brothers arrived at school late. I should've known this would've happened. But that didn't matter. I was worried about two things all day. One: How would everyone take the news that there will be an exchange student program. And two: what was that shiny thing that fell out of the sky? Could it have been something overhead or did someone throw something down from the Celestial realm?