When you guys go on vacation

Lucifer: He would take you somewhere fancy like London. You two would walk around the city and then go and see a play together at the theater. You two would then go and ride the London Eye where he would kiss you when you guys are at the top.

Mammon: He would take you to Vegas. You would have to get him out of there before he went into debt. Man can that guy gamble and lose a lot.

Levi: Obviously Japan. He would take you to all of the shops that sold anime merch. He would also make sure to get to the shops early so he can have dibs on all of the best merch. Have fun waiting outside of a store early in the morning before they open.

Satan: You two would actually travel all around the world a visit different historical places. He wants to show you the historical beauty in the human world.

Asmo: He would take you to Paris. He would take you shopping and compliment you on any new outfit you tried on. You two would then go to the top of the Eiffel Tower and share a romantic kiss. Then you guys would do the deed in the hotel room at night.

Beel: You two would travel around the world trying different cuisines made by famous chefs. ( Satan know a guy ). Beel would literally eat everything.

Belphie: He would only take you to a place where you guys could get a good night's rest.

Diavolo: You guys would go everywhere and anywhere. Since he rarely leaves the castle, he would want to take you everywhere. His childlike excitement was perfect

Barbatos: Like Lucifer, he would take you to London. You guys would try all of the exotic teas you could find. Even though he's calm, cool, and collected on the outside, Barbatos would feel like a kid in a candy store.

Simeon: He was actually invited to a TSL convention under his alias. You would go as his guest since he didnt want to reveal to the public that he had a boyfriend/girlfriend yet.

Luke: You would take him to Disney World. He would love all of the characters and the fun atmosphere. He would try to be brave and take you on some of the roller coasters. But while on the ride, he would stick to you like a magnet. It was quite adorable though.

Solomon: He would take you to a secret sorcerer's convention. You two would peruse around the booths and buy various magical items. Since Solomon is one of the oldest and most powerful sorcerers, he would be some sort of celebrity. When people asked who you were he would wrap his arm around your shoulder and proudly stare that you were his boyfriend/girlfriend. Man would girls get jealous.