Levi x Female/Idol!Reader

Levi POV

" Ugh Levi. Why did you have to drag me along with you? I don't even care about this idol group." Mammon said, crossing his arms. " It's not my fault you're such a normie. Otakus like myself live and breath for this. Not to mention this is the best idol group in the Devildom!" I said. I was currently waiting in a long line to buy some tickets for an idol concert. The group I want to see perform is the greatest idol group ever: The Devigirls!

They're a girl group that's super famous in the Devildom. All of the members have their good attributes but the one who shines the brightest out of that whole group is Y/N, the main singer. 
She has a personality and aura that shines as bright as the stars itself. The way she smiles and glows on stage is amazing.

And this concert is a perfect chance to meet her. There's a promotional event going on in which a certain person will be gifted a special pair of ticket allowing them to meet the members of Devigirls. I would kill to get the tickets which is why I brought Mammon along with me. I tried getting the others to come but they wouldn't budge. I managed to convince Mammon by telling him that people will pay huge amounts of money to meet the members and see them in concert.

Sop he's just here to get one of the tickets and sell it. " Next!" The ticket seller said. Mammon and I stepped up to the counter. " Two tickets please." I said. The person handed us the two tickets and we paid for them. We stepped out of line and looked down at our tickets. None of them said ' Winner' on it. " Dammit nothing." I said. " Same here. I can't make big bucks now." I said. 

" We just got to get back in line and try again." I said. " What?! No way. The line has to be about two miles long now. I'm out." Mammon said. He then walked away. I sighed. " Guess I have to get back in line." I said. I went to the back of the line and waited again. Once I got a third ticket, I looked it over and noticed it wasn't a winner either. " Damn. Not again." I said. 

My ticket wasn't a winner again. I looked up and the line was longer than before. " Looks like I'll have to get back in line again." I said. But before I could, I heard someone scream. " I got it! I got it!" I turned to see another demon holding the winning ticket. " No..." I said. I then looked down. The line got progressively smaller once the demon won the ticket. I then felt drops on my head and it started to rain. I started walking around in the rain with my head down. " Why couldn't it have been me?" I thought to myself.

Flashback

" And this will be your room." Lucifer said as he opened the door to room with a giant aquarium in it. It had enough of space for me to start an anime collection. " We can buy some stuff for it tomorrow. For now get some rest. You need it. We all do." He said. He shut the door and left. I was left alone in the dark room. 

I just started crying and hopped into the bathtub that would be my bed. " Why did it have to end like this? Why did we have to be thrown out of the celestial Realm? Why did Lilith have to die?" I thought as I cried into my pillow. We were just thrown out of the Celestial realm and Diavolo gave us a place to stay. It's called the House of Lamentation. We were all given our own rooms except the twins. They insisted on sharing.

But it's hard knowing that we'll never be angels again. We have to live out the rest of our days as demons. I then felt something buzz in my pocket. I pulled out the phone that Diavolo gave me and looked at the notification. " Devigirls live performance? What's this?" I thought to myself. I wiped the tears from my eyes and clicked on it.

" Everyone out there either here or watching live, please put your hands together for The Devigirls!" The announcer said. " The Devigirls?" I asked aloud. " Is everyone ready?!" One of the voices on stage said. The crowd started cheering. Then the music began " Anata no aidoru sain wa B! chu!" The same voice from before started to sing.