"I can, rice hats and head low did it my entire life with it... also, I can use the same trick Min-Ki uses to hide his."

"What?" Jin asks curiously.

"I found makeup in one of the rooms," their eyes widen. "I can use it."

"Hold on a sec!" Suddenly we all are standing up. "We going back to the capital?" Jackson asks.

"At least I am," I shrug.

"And if he is, I am too!" Jungkook says confidently.

"And so am I," Jin says rolling his eyes. "Even is I literally just came back from there."

"I have never been to the capital!" Jinyoung says excitedly. "When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning so Jin Hyung has time to rest," I quickly answer.

"Thank you!" Jin exclaims. "At least you think about me a bit."

***

"Are we all ready?" I ask all the men in front of me.

"Yes!" They all answer at the same time.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook says excitedly.

"Okay."

We all walk at a fast pace to be at the capital before lunch. I already know who the first person I will visit will be. She has a great influence on people; if I get her on my side, most of my problems will be gone. 

Luckily for us, there's nothing that makes us stop in our journey. The walk is surprisingly peaceful.

I'm not afraid of someone seeing us here, I have makeup on my scar and I'm wearing a rice hat, I should be fine.

"Woah!" I hear Jinyoung say. "If that the palace?" He says pointing at the only building we can see from here.

"Yes," I answer.

"The place where so many lies, corruption, and injustice come from," Jin says with gritted teeth.

"He's right," I say under my breath.

Jinyoung starts to walk even faster because of his excitement. I chuckle as I start to walk faster as well.

"Where are we going first?" Jackson asks me.

"We are going to go see Seoyeon."

"Who?" Jiyoung and Jackson asked confused.

"Jwa Seoyeon?" Jungkook asks surprised.

"Why?" Jin grimaces.

"Who is that?!" Jackson asks again.

"A delinquent," Jin answers.

I snort. "She's the most rebel person I have ever met and she has got the contacts we need."

Jin sighs loudly. "Do we need to see her?"

I chuckle. "You don't have to come, Hyung. I can go alone, we know each other."

Jin raises his brow. "Oh yeah?"

I furrow my brows confused. "What's the matter?" I ask confused.

"Listen," Jin says but he doesn't say anything else... "Okay fine! I don't have any excuse! But I swear if she snitches-" I cut him off.

"She knows who I am," 

Jin's eyes widen. "W-what?!"

"Her mother worked at the palace and wasn't able to leave her alone, I would often see her running around the parts of the palace designated for the workers," I shrug.