Beelzebub x Reader

Start from the beginning

End of Flashback

I quickly shot up from where I was laying. " Woah hey. Are you okay?" I heard someone asked. I turned to see who it was. When my vision focused, I saw a man in front of me. He was about my age. Possibly a year older. He had red hair and purple eyes. He wore a blue and orange jacket with fringe on the collar.

He also wore navy blue pants with sneakers and a black shirt with triangles on it. He was just staring at me. " Yeah. I'm fine." I said. " It doesn't look like it." The man said. " Mr.Beelzebub, you food shall be out shortly." The server said. " Thanks." He said. " Wait. Now I recognize you. You're Beelzebub the avatar of Gluttony." I said.

" That's right." He said with a smile. " It's an honor to meet you. You're one of the most powerful demons in the Devildom. And you were pretty strong in the Celestial realm too." I said. " Were you once an angel?" He asked me. I looked down. " Yeah. I was once an angel. But that was a long time ago. When I was cast out, I moved into an apartment owned by Ristorante Six's manager and got a job there. I lost that job and my home today. Now I have no where to go." I said.

Beel turned away. " Here is your meal." The server said. " Thanks." Beel said. " Maybe we'll run into each other at school." i said. But Beel didn't respond. Instead, he just stared at the bag with the food. He started drooling. " Um.. what was your name again?" He asked me. " Y/N." I said.

" Yeah um, Y/N? Can you help me take the food back to the House of Lamentation? I think I'll eat it if I bring it back." He said. I gave a little laugh. " Sure." I said. I took one of the bags and Beel took the other.

We then walked to the House of Lamentation. " I remember waking up here after the Celestial War was over. That was so long ago." I said. " Yeah. I lost my sister in the war. It was all my fault. I had the choice to save her or my twin brother. And I chose my brother. I was such a fool. I know that he wanted me to save her instead of him." Beel said.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know." I said. " What would you have done if you were in my spot?" Beel asked. " I really don't know." I said. " That's what I thought you'd say." Beel said. We walked into the House of Lamentation. I started having flashbacks. " Dammit. Not again." I said. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Beel. " Beel-sama." I said.

" There you are. It took you long enough. We already made our own dinner. And whose this?" We were greeted by another demon. " Hello Lucifer. Sorry I was late. This is Y/N. He/She helped me bring over the food. I would've eaten it all. Also Y/N doesn't have a place to stay anymore. I was wondering if he/she could stay in the extra room we have?" Beel asked. I stood there in shock.

" Yes. I'll run it by Diavolo. You can also eat that food." Lucifer said. He walked away. " Beel you didn't have to do that." I said. " Of course I did. Friends gotta stick together right?" He said. He started to walked away. " Friends?" I said. I blushed. " K'mon Y/N. I'll show you to your room." Beel said. I ran after him. We walked to my room.

 We walked to my room

" It's nice." I said. I put my stuff on the bed. " I thought you would like it. This room is mostly used for storage but you can us it." Beel said. I then started feeling nauseous. " Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked. " I think I'm gonna be sick." i said. I then ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

Beel came in and rubbed my back. " I guess I had too much to drink." I said. I finished throwing up and sat on the bed. Beel opened up the food and gave me some. " That smells so good." I said. " I know right. Hell's Kitchen has the best food." Beel said.

He started scarfing down the food. I just sat there and laughed. " He's pretty cute when he's eating like this." I thought. " Are you okay? You're turning red." Beel said. " Uh it's nothing. This food is just hot." I said. " Here's some water." Beel said. " Thanks." I said.

I drank it up. " Damn. My head is pounding from all those drinks." I said. " Maybe you should get some sleep. We do have school tomorrow" Beel said. He turned off the lights. " Nah. I was always working late shifts for extra money and never had time to sleep. So I'm fine." I said. But then, Beel wrapped his arms around me. And pulled me onto the bed.

He wrapped his arms around me. " Beel. What are you doing?" I asked. " Shh. Just get some sleep." He said. I heard him snoring a couple of minutes later. I smiled. " Thanks Beel. I think I'll have good dreams tonight." I said. I then fell asleep. I knew this was the beginning of a new chapter.

A/N: Done. Next will be a Belphie x Reader.