Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader

Start from the beginning

Lucifer: Are you sure you want to request that Mammon?

Mammon: 😰. Never mind. I'll help out for free.

Lucifer: Even though I think this idea is outlandish, I'll help spread the word. I do have connections.

Satan: I'll help with spreading the word too. I also have connections. Plus I can get us a venue.

Levi: I'll help with touch ups on the costumes.

Beelzebub: I'll help out with the food menu.

Belphegor: I'll make sure that Beel doesn't eat everything or pick out weird items on the menu.

Me: Thanks you guys! You're the best!

Time skip...

It was the night of my party. Satan managed to rent out The Fall for the night. " Hello my kitties! Thank you all for coming! Have funny, make merry, and remember to subscribe to my channel. I'll also be doing a live video tonight. So stay tuned for that." I said.

I walked over to my brothers. " I think it's going good so far. But where are Belphie, Beel, Levi, and Lucifer?" I asked. " Lucifer had council business to tend to, Beel got sick from eating so bad food, Belphie went home to take care of him, and Levi got a new game today and decided to test it out." Satan said.

" Well, we'll still have fun without them." I said. " I'm gonna go. I see that some people are checking out some of your old products." Mammon said. " I'm going to go with him to make sure that he doesn't charge too much." Satan said. He ran off after him. I gave a little laugh and observed all of my guest.

But one guest that was taking pictures outside caught my eye. There was no doubt about it. It was Y/N. He/She was here.I decided to go out and give them a piece of my mind about taking away my followers. " Y/N. I need to speak with you." I said.

But right when they turned around, my heart started racing. They were in their demon form but look so handsome/beautiful. Their H/L H/C blew in the wind. Their E/C eyes felt like they were piecing through my soul. I immediately started to blush.

" Yes? You wanted to talk to me Asmodeus?" They said. " Um... Yeah. It's about your channel." i said. " Oh. You like it? Thank you. I was inspired by you to make it." Y/N said. " Yeah. Its about your-what? You were inspired by me?" I asked. Y/N nodded. " Yeah. I've always wanted to thank you. You got me through a really tough part of my life." Y/N said. " What do you mean?" I asked.

" I was always bullied by the way I looked. I was lost. I wanted to change the way I looked. So I began looking up Deviltube videos. I tried to copy them, but they were too hard. So I decided to make my own. But I was bullied there too. People were saying that I was just an ugly poser. That made me feel worse. I wanted to end it all, until I found your videos. The Avatar of Lust giving his tips. I was infatuated by you and wanted to be like you. So I copied your look and everyone loved it. But something was still off. People only like me for what's on the outside and not the inside. So I renamed my channel and started showcasing videos that helped with the inner you and outer you." Y/N said.

" I'm glad that I got you out of a tough spot. And I'm happy that I inspired you." I said. " Thanks. And sorry about your channel. I hear that it's losing followers because of me. I wish I could do something about it." Y/N said. " I have an idea. Why don't we do a Co-op video?" I said. " Yeah. Let's do it." Y/N said.

It was time for me to make my video. I fired up my camera and we went live. " Hey everyone, I have an announcement. Joining me in my video will be the lovely Y/N from the channel Beauty is only Skin Deep." I said. Everyone started cheering. 

" So for today we'll be working on using the colors pink with a lighter natural look." I said. " Pink is a very light color but can vary when paired with other natural ones. So applying it with the perfect color may take some time." Y/N said. " But will be rewarding." I said. " So for the color pink to work, you'll have to pair it with a very light shade of white or a semi dark shade. I will be trying this look on Asmo since he has the perfect eyes for it." Y/N said.

I started to blush again. Y/N gave me a smile and prepared to do my eyeshadow. " Since Asmo's skin is pretty light I'll be using a light cream shade for a base and applying the pink over it. This look will look standard so you and a potential love interest can talk about something other than how beautiful you look." I said.

" And done. Easy and simple. I would like to thank you all for watching and subscribe to my channel as well as Asmo's." Y/N said. " See you next time. Bye!" I said. We ended the video. I began to get more followers back. " I'm getting followers too. It's all thanks to you." Y/N said.
" You're welcome. I'm happy that we're friends now." I said.

" I agree." Y/N said. Then they kissed me on the cheek. " What was that for?" I asked. " Just showing my gratitude." Y/N said. He/She smiled. I then wrapped my arms around them. " Hey! What are you doing?!" Y/N asked. He/She was all flustered. " I knew you loved me. I'm never going to let you go. How about we go back to my room after the party, hm?" I said. " Are you cute and crazy?! Lat me go!" Y/N said.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. I will be updating this story more often.